Chapter 59

It's been 2 weeks staying here in London, ang dami na naming Museum na napuntahan which is good for our daughter she's enjoying.

And we are also 2 weeks as a engaged couple na rin.

"Hi fiance ko!" I greeted him.

"Hello there! Lovey" he greeted back and kissed my forehead, halos minu-muto na ata akong hinahalikan neto sa noo.

"Hmm! Let's go to the mall? I want to go shopping" Pag-aya ko sakaniya.

"Shopping huh. Then okay! Let's go, but let's wait for sandra she'll be home at 5." He said and! Sandra's having her swimming lesson na kasi pang day 3 pa lang naman niya to.

"Sure.. let's pick her up na lang kaya? Or she'll change her clothes pa??"

"Let's just wait her here na lang. So she could change pa. And it's 4 na din naman" he said after looking at his watch.

While we're waiting i decided to change my clothes na din.

"Eli.. here's our daughter na, where are you??" I heard sandro's voice.

"I'm coming!!" I shouted, i'm here kasi at our room.

And i finally go downstairs.

"My baby!! You're home finally, how's your swimming lesson with teacher Mara?" I asked her.

"Mmm! Just like yesterday, we had so much fun. Mom" she said and smiled.

"That's great!!! Well you did a great job again, my loves. So i'll treat you to the mall" i said and kissed her cheeks.

"Yehey! Thank you mommy, mwa mwa" she said back and kissed me in my cheeks too.

She changed her clothes to be freshen and we're ready to go.

"That's the mall!!" She excitedly said and pointed the mall.

"Yes baby, we're here" sandro said and parked the car.

Sandro carried his daughter and i wrapped my arm to his arm.

"Omg! Is that you? Mr. Sandro??" Some people approached him. So i got scared, that they will know everything already.

"H-hi!" Sandro approached them back but he's feeling awkward.

Kinuha ko na muna si Sandra, i don't want her to get involve in any pictures actually.

"We are from the Philippines too! Gosh, didn't expect that we'll meet you here in London!!"

"Can we take a picture with you? Just a souvenir! Before we leave"

"Sure!!" He said and smiled.

May mga nakapansin saamin kaya ayon mga nag bulungan, hayst feeling ko pag uwi namin ng Pilipinas, ay pag kakaguluhan nanaman kami ng media.

"Salamat po!" Sandro thanked them, and they thanked sandro back.

"Hmmm, i'm worried! Paano na? May iilang tao na ang nakaka-alam" I said and it feels so weird.

"Shhh, just calm down. My love, we'll fight for everything okay? If they will know everything na then let them."

"B-but.. argh, hindi ko naman ine-expect na pati dito abot ang mga fans mo! Iba ka talaga hahaha"

"Hahaha gosh, stop. Let's go and shop some  things!"

Habang nag lalakad kami ay may napansin kong madami nang nakakakilala saamin.