Chapter 77

Sandro's POV.

"Simon, Vincent i need your help" I told my brothers. I'm being so impatient right now because i'm so afraid of what could happen to my wife.

"Yeah? What's happening kuya?" Vincent asked me.

"You look worried" Simon noticed

"Please no matter what happen, just focus on watching my kids okay? Eli got kidnapped by someone who wants me to go down on the position i was running to"

"WHAT?!" They both reacted, they are both shocked. "Shoot, we should seek for some helps from the police"

"I will, just please stay here and.. and i'll be contacting someone to help me." I said.

"Don't worry sands, we're going to make sure that your kids are safe with us." Simon said with a worried tone.

I ran towards my car. But i tried calling someone first.

"Sandro?" I heard my dad's voice. So i turned my back.

"D-dad!! Sorry, i'm in hurry" I said and i will hop in my car na sana but still dad stop me.

"Your brothers told me everything, if you need some backup tell me, okay?"

"Sure, dad. But i don't want you to be in this issue okay? Just stay back and relax, i guess."

"How could i relax!? If you and eli are in trouble." He said and held his head.

"Dad, just stay here okay? Don't follow me, i don't want to drag you in this problem okay?" I said calmly.

"We are family okay?? And i'm worried about Eli too! She's also a family to me.. and i don't want her to suffer"

"I-i should back out on the position i was running to. Dad"

"You can, sandro. If that's what you want you can back out anytime."

"After saving my wife, dad." I said even tho. I remember what eli told me.

"Just go, and save your wife son. I'll send you some help" He said and i smiled painfully.

"I'll just open this call, so you can listen" I told my friend. I'm going inside of a old and abandoned house.

"Ian" I called his name. "Ian, i'm here! Let Eli be free" i shouted.

"Wow... material husband, i thought you'll just let your wife suffer to death" he said while clapping his hands.

We talked about that i should not bring anyone with me. So that's why my friend and the police are hiding.

"She's very special to me, i will back out on the position. Just to settle this things"

"Bravo. Sandro, but that's not easy to just let go of your dear wife" he said while laughing. I'm being impatient right now, but still i stayed  calm. "Eli my dear" he called eli.

Eli has a bruises on her face, freshly bruise.. oh jeez! My fault.

"Eli! I'm here na" i told her but she's weak to look at me. "What have you done to my wife!" I yelled at Ian.

"Oh, chill easy!" He said and showed up his gun. I'm not afraid of that but i'm afraid that he would kill my wife.

"Fuck off. If you want to kill me, just kill me directly okay? Don't touch my wife"

"S-s-sandro, just leave! I-i'm fine now.. please just go away" she pleased me.

Ian push Eli to me so we had the chance to talk.

"Eli, keep on fighting okay? I'm here to save you." I said while calming her.

"Love, i love you! And.. i don't want you to die. Just let me, let me be the one to suffer here okay?"

"It's none of your business, Eli. So you don't deserve to die nor to suffer"

"Shush, just leave me.. leave me" she kept on pleasing but of course! I won't listen.

"Wow.. wow... what a drama!! Nice, but still! Say goodbye to each other" he said and point a gun to my wife.

"Ian, stop!" I shouted

"This is what you called til death do us part". "But i don't want to use one gun to end your life guys just wait for the bombs countdown" he said and walk slowly.

"Love. Just run please!! Please!! For our kids, leave me here." She pleased but still! I helped her to untie the ties on her hand and legs.

But the first bomb, explode! So she panicked and tried pushing me away from her.

"This is what we promised to the church right? Til death do us part." The last thing i said. And Ian shoot us.

-

Maya's POV

I hurriedly drive myself on the way to the Marcos house.

"Vincent?? Simon??" I yelled for their name. I'm shaking right now.. because i heard a bad news.

"Maya!" Vincent smiled at me, it's pretty obvious na wala pa silang alam.

"Hey, i have a bad news!" I said and i can't calm down.

"Huh what is it??" He asked me and he looks so clueless.

"Your brother sandro and eli! Is.. rushed in the hospital"

"H-ha? Why???" Simon asked out of his curiosity pero halata namang worried na rin sila.

"T-they got shoot by the kidnapper" halos mautal-utal kong saad.

"Vincent, stay here for awhile okay? Me and Maya will see them okay? Take good care of their kids"

"Sure kuya, but make sure! Update me okay? And please bring some guards with you" he said and simon pat his shoulder na lang sign that we will leave na.

We finally arrived.

"Sir, we're sorry but both of the patient were still in the Emergency Room" the nurse stopped us from entering.

"How's my brother ma'am???" Simon asked.

"To be honest, they are both in a critical stage. Because of the bomb explosion and because of the bullet" the nurse explained.

"F-fuck.." simon whispered And covered his face.

I tried calming him, kahit na hindi na rin ako masyadong kalmado.

"Simon, let's just wait for them. And let's just stay here for awhile" sabay turo ko sa mga bakanteng upuan.

-

VOTE! FOLLOW!