Chapter 73

3 month has passed, and thank goodness our baby is good and still kicking.

"Are we going to reveal it, later na??" He asked me. We're having a simple dinner later that's why he's asking.

"Hmm! I'm actually thinking if we should announce it later" i said because i'm not that sure yet.

"Well.. it's been three months, and our baby is doing good, maybe we should?"

"Let me think about it, first okay? Uhh i gotta go.. sandra's waiting for me" Paalam ko muna.

"Sure, i'll just go to the garden okay? See you in a bit." He said and i nodded.

I moved to Sandra's room. She's busy fixing her hair, argh! I guess me and sandro are aging na.

"Mom!! You're here finally, can you help me to fix my hair" she asked.

"Sure, my loves!!" I said and hurriedly fix her hair. We're going to leave kasi for dinner that's why.

"I'm so excited to see my pretty wowa's and handsome wowo's" she said and we both giggled, ilang months rin kasi kaming naging busy kaya bihira na lang sila mag kita ng mga wowa and wowo's niya.

"They are very excited to see you too!" I said and she smiled.

And i finished fixing her hair, i decided to have some re-touch because we're going to leave the house and going move to Tita liza's house na.

"Aww, my pretty ladies" Sandro said after seeing us.

"Hahaha i know right!!" Sandra said and they both laughed. I'm so happy because they are both happy.

"Walk slowly, don't rush." Paalala niya saakin nabilisan ko kasi ang paglalakad kaya naman sinuway niya ako.

"Fine, boss." I kid aside, but he's being serious.. well! Sobrang seryoso at caring niya ngayong pregnancy time ko. Pero sabagay, hindi niya kasi na-experience ang pag alaga niya saakin nung time na pinag bubuntis ko pa lang si Sandra, baka bumabawi na lang siya.

Until we arrived, Sandro's brother is already here while his cousins are still incomplete so we're still waiting for them.

-

Vincent's POV

"Sandra! Come here" i excitedly called my niece, well i really missed her.

"Tito!!!" She noticed me, and run towards here. And of course we hugged each other.

"Hey, you're getting tall and taller huh!!" I said and yeah i noticed it really.

"Well that's good! She didn't get her father's height hahahaha" Simon's being mapang-asar nanaman but kuya is not around here they are in the garden.

"Hahaha Si!!" I can't help but, to laugh.

"Why?? I'm just being honest, though." He said and smirked.

"You guys know what?" Sandra asked.

"What???" Me and Simon are confused about what she's talking about.

"I heard that someone is pregnant" she said and my jaw dropped. Gosh this girl, is a little bit marites huh.

"What?! Who??" I asked her, well! It made myself really curious.

"I don't know.. but i'm sure of that, tito Vincent!" She said and making us believe.

"But, Sandra it's bad to spread some news that it's not yet confirmed by anyone yet" Simon told her.

"I know, i'm not lying tito Simon. I'm saying the truth, just wait and they'll reveal it"

"Fine, but for now let's not just talk about it." Simon said. I'm so curious right now, who's preggo?

We decided to moved out, because we missed Sandra's parent also.

"Kuya!" I greeted my brother and we did some brotherly hug. And of course i greeted Sandra's mother also.

"Where's the parents???" Kuya asked us.

"They are still at their room, i guess." Simon answered his question.

"Should i call them?" I asked kuya.

"No, you don't have. Hmm maybe they are still resting?" He said even though he's not sure also.

"I'm not sure about that, but yeah let's just wait for them."

While we're waiting for our parents to go down, we had some kwentuhans, and some tawanan.

"Hello! Oh, finally Sandro, Eli and Sandra dear.. you are here now" Mom said, they are finally here.

"Hi mom! Yeah.. we're early i guess hahaha" kuya said and we all laughed.

"Early bird, let's just wait for your cousins and aunties." Mom said because we're not yet complete, we're still waiting for the Araneta and Manotoc family.

"Sure mom, we're not in hurry" He said and mom nodded. And as usual! Mom and Pop started playing with their first ever granddaughter from kuya.

"You're so pretty!! Wowa missed you so much, my dear Sandra" i heard mom.

"Thank you! I missed you also, Wowa! Hehe" Sandra said and kissed mom's cheeks.

Finally! After 9 years of waiting, haha just kidding! But yeah after an hour of waiting our relatives arrived.

"Hi, guys!! Sorry we're late" Matthew greeted all of us here.

We did some cheeks to cheeks with the girls, and of course brotherly hugs for the guys.

"What's this dinner about?" Tita Irene asked. Well! I'm curious too. Thanks to her because she asked it.

"Hmm, you'll know later. Tita! Hehe but for now, come on and let us all eat our dinner" Kuya said and yeah we did what he said.

We start having our dinner, the foods were good!

"Well, thank you for this simple dinner anak Sandro and Eli, at least we had some family time naman diba?" Mom said.

"Y-yeah! I'm with Liza" pag sang-ayon naman ni tita Imee, well.. these past few days or weeks sobrang naging busy ang lahat like palaging namo-moved yung date ng family time namin.

All of us are getting busy on talking, eating and laughing!

"Well, before we part our ways.. let's have some family picture first okay?" Sandro announced.

"Wooowww, sandro? Wants a picture? Is that true?" Matt asked we can't believe it! Hahaha.

"Shush, Matt" Saway niya kay Matt. Kaya nag tawanan na lang kaming lahat.

We have our family's private photographer

"Let's form." Sandro said again, so we did what he said.

"I'll count 1 to 3, then smile!" The photographer said so we all nodded.
"Okay!! 1. 2.. 3.. smile!!" And all of us smile.

"Sir, another one" Kuya told the photographer.

"Sure, Sir Sandro!" Kuya Photographer said back. "Wacky!"

"1. 2.. 3..." I'm confused because kuya is the one who counted. "Eli's pregnant!!!!" He yelled and all of us had our epic reaction in the camera.

"WOW!!!!"
"YOHOO! ANOTHER BABY IN THE FAM"
"REALLY??"
"YAY! HAPPY FOR YOU COUPLE"
"TALAGA? I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! ANG LAKAS TALAGA NG ISANG SANDRO"
"CONGRATS!!!!"
"NEW COUSIN FOR OUR MIA AND XIO"
"GRABE, SO HAPPY FOR YOU COUPLE!!"

Mixed greeting, mixed emotions from our families. We are all shocked, and happy.

-

VOTE! FOLLOW!