Chapter 94

"Doc, please save them okay?" I pleased the doctors because Eli's giving birth already and I'm afraid na baka maging critical sila.

"Don't worry Mr. Sandro we'll do our very best for your wife and babies" the doctor assured me.

I'm here by Eli's side. She's going to give birth normal dahil pwede naman daw sabi nung OB niya. And ayaw rin talaga ni Eli na ma CS pero if ever na maging critical nga daw she'll go with the CS immediately.

"Love, I'm here by your side, okay? You can do this! I trust you." pag chi-cheer ko sakaniya.

And she's just holding my hand tight.

It's really hard to give birth especially if you're expecting two babies at the same time.

"Go love! I know how strong you are."

"Love, calm down! You're sweating" I heard her. "Doc, maybe you should check my husband's blood pressure first" at nagawa pa talaga niyang mag biro.

"Sir calm down, relax. Baka po mahimatay kayo at hindi niyo pa marinig ang first cry ng babies n'yo" the nurse said and I did some inhale and exhale.

And the moment is getting serious. I can see how painful it is for her.

Wala na akong nasabi pero we held each other hands habang nanganganak siya. I just pray that she will have a super safe delivery and praying that our babies to be healthy.

"One more push!" I heard the doctors.

Nailabas niya ng successful yung isa and we're just waiting for the last one.

"Congratulations! You normally gave birth successfully" bati nila saaming mag asawa and the nurse clapped their hands.

"Mr. Sandro you have a healthy baby boy and a baby girl"

At inabot na nila saamin ang mga baby namin even Eli's tired nakuha pa rin niyang buhatin ang mga ito. Pero tig Isa kami because baka mahulog pag pinag sabay pa.

"Love, you made it!" I said and kissed her forehead.

"We both made it" aniya before siyang makatulog.

The nurses transferred my wife to our private room. But our babies are still in a nursery room. Later pa daw sila ihahatid dito.