Chapter 78

Maya's POV

We are still here inside the Hospital, waiting for them to wake up. They both have a life support because of what happened.

"I wish that Eli and Sandro will open their eyes na.." Simon said and sigh, because they are still fighting for their lives. Malala ang tama nilang parehas, pero if it will be compared! Mas malala ang tama ng bala kay Sandro, because i can feel that he tried saving my bestfriend, his wife, his life.

"I also wish, Simon" i said and looked at the window. To see Eli and Sandro, we are not yet allowed to enter especially may operations pang magaganap. Dahil nung isang araw lang rin naman nangyari ang sakuna.

Naisipan muna naming umidlip sa private room na paglilipatan nila Eli once na naging successful ang operation.

"Hey, maya! I bought some coffee awhile ago, so here drink this" he offered a cup of coffee so i accepted it.

"Hmm, is there any news?" Tanong ko sakaniya habang hinihigop ko dahan-dahan ang kape na binili niya.

"As of now, still nothing" he answered and sip some coffee that he was holding. Vincent is not here siya ang naka-toka sa bata para mag bantay.

And suddenly the doctor approaches us.

"Doc, any news??" Tanong ko naman agad sakaniya.

"As of now we are still monitoring them, and after that if they are ready for operation you have to sign some papers first"

"Alright, doc! Just please please.. do your best, we'll be doubling or let's say tripling the payment just please do your best" I said

"Don't worry Ms. We are going to do our best even you're not going to double the payment. Because we are the one who strives to save lives" he said and smiled

"Thank you so much, doc.. just please save them and i wish you all a good luck!"

"Alright! Gotta go.. let's just see each other when the operation is ready" he said and smiled at us.

After the monitoring session, Tito Bong and Tita Liza went here to have a visit and to pray for their son and daughter-in-law. Still Vincent is hands-on on the kiddos.

"Oh.. i guess the family is complete?" The Doctor said.

"Hi Doc, Good morning!" Tito bong greeted him.

"Hi Mr. Marcos, and Mrs. Marcos of course i'm so glad to see you here. But our errands to do right now is.. you should decide if we'll be continuing the operation for your son and daughter-in-law" derechong sabi niya.

"Maya? Are you decided?" Tita Liza asked me kaya medyo nagulat ako.

"Tita.. i'll be giving every decisions to you and tito bong i just want my bestfriend to stay alive"

"Hija.. i'm scared also." She admitted and we hugged each other.

After having our final decision we approached the Doctor again.

"Okay, before signing this paper. I just want to let you know that the Operation might be successful or not.. so once you sign this we are all have a clean agreement"

"Y-yes doc" medyo nahihirapang sumagot si Tita liza dahil lahat naman kami ay nakakaramdam ngayon ng pangamba at takot sa magiging resulta.

Kaya naman nung inabot na namin ang signed paper ay dumerecho kami agad sa prayer room. Ipagdarasal namin na sana maging successful ang lahat at bumalik na din sana sa normal.

"May the Lord bless the Doctors.. so that the operation will went very good" tito bong said while calming his wife.

"I know sandro, he's a strong man. And also Eli! They are both strong mom.. so i can feel that they can do it" pagpapalakas ng loob ni Simon kay tita Liza.

Lahat naman kami ay natatakot na sa panahong ito. Pero mas kailangan naming palakasin ang loob ni tita liza.

Vincent's POV

"Tito! Where is our parents??" Alessandra asked me. They kept on asking me.

"Uhh.. i guess they are having some vacation" we are all trying to make them believe that Sandro and Eli are just having a vacation.

"But why does Wowa is crying??" Ales asked well, ales is just short of alessandro.

"Hmmm having a tears of joy.." i lied again because i can't tell them they'll cry and they wouldn't understand it pa.

"Oh, fine tito" she said and just continue on reading her fave book, that sandro her dad gave to her.

I badly want to go and have a visit to the hospital but i understand that i have to comfort my niece and nephew. So that's why i'm here praying for their recovery.

Maya's POV

"Ang tagal na nilang nasa loob ha.." paga-alala ko sakanila.

"Maybe the doctors and nurses need more time" Simon said and i nodded.

Hindi pa rin kalmado ang paligid, halo-halo pa rin ang emosyon namin dito lalo na't mag ta-tatlong oras na kaming naghihintay ng resulta.

"Bong, does the doctors save our son and daughter-in-law?" Tita Liza asked with her afraid tone.

"For sure.. so don't overthink okay?? They will be definitely save" pagpapakalma naman ni tito bong kay tita liza.

Every minute was so stressful! But i'm hoping that it will be so worth it.. i'm really hoping to see my bestfriend's smile again.

"W-what are you doing here???" Nagulat ako dahil bigla na lang sumulpot si Sophia dito.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm here to know how's my sister??" She said with her masungit na tono.

"Wow.. after what you've done for her and her family???" I said

"You don't care, Maya! Kaibigan ka lang" aniya na para bang binuhusan ako ng malamig na tubig. Oo nga? Kaibigan lang ako. Pero hiyang-hiya naman ako sa mga pinag gagawa niya.

"Yes, i'm just a friend of your sister pero we didn't treat each other as a friend but we treat each other as a sister! Unlike you, kapatid ka nga pero wala kang mabuting ginawa sa kapatid mo."

"You don't have the right para pag salitaan ako."

"What are you doing here ba???, wait.. don't tell me kaya ka nandito dahil once na mawala yung ate mo is sayo mapupunta lahat ng pinaghirapan niya? Well! You're wrong. Kaya wag kana mag sayang ng laway pa para kausapin kami"

"I hate you! I'm not here for you, idio-" She's not yet done from speaking pero syempre i walked out.

-

VOTE!
FOLLOW!