Chapter 69

It's been two months..

"Wow! I can't believe that we are finally here dad!" Masaya niyang saad.

"Are you happy??" I asked her. We're here in Japan to have a short vacation.

"I am! Like super duper happy, dad." She said and i can feel how happy she is naman.

"Then i am happy too! As i said anak, i wanna travel the whole world with you!!"

"Hmm is mom, done with her work na dad? I missed her so much!" Sandra asked again about her mom. I don't know what to say because if eli is the topic i'm being so speechless. But for my daughter i have to say something.

"U-uhh, your mom is very busy.. and t-they have no signal there. So we can't reach her l-let's just wait for the right time okay?"

"Dad! Look.. Minnie mouse!" She excitedly said and run towards Minnie and Mickey mouse.

"Sweetie, walk properly. You don't have any kaagaw naman eh"

"I-i'm just so excited for them! Let's have a picture with them together" she said and pulled me close to the mascot.

They have taga-picture naman here and that's good! Because we can capture every moment here in Tokyo Disney Resort.

"I want to dress up like a princess dad!! And have a picture with the princesses out there" she said.

"You look like a princess already na, but of course! Let's go to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disneyworld"

We entered and the staffs here are very kind and approachable naman.

"What do you want to wear? Or to be like?" I asked her.

"I-i want to be Mulan!" She happily said. So i told the staff

"Why do you want to be mulan today??" I asked. I'm a bit curious

"Ahm, because the perfect epitome of women empowerment- Mulan. This warrior Disney 'princess' is fearless and badass, displaying her strength and wit despite her mother's constant reminder to act like a refined woman." She explained.

She's so mart, pretty, and brave just like her mom.

"Wow.. you explained it properly huh. So, daddy will wait you here okay? Come with them they will assist you" i said.

"Alright dad! Just wait for your little Mulan here okay??" She said and i smiled.

I'm so happy for her, i mean! She is really enjoying even though her mom is not around. Argh, i missed Eli so much.

After waiting here. She is finally done, oh my goodness i already have a dalaga! Haha just kidding.. she is so stunning with her mulan dress.

"Daddy! Look" she excitedly said.

"Wow!! You're so pretty, my princess. I hope you're mom could witness this"

"I hope so! Come on.. let's go and have some picture with the princesses please!" I pay already and we are on the way to the princesses.

After having a picture with them. We decided to eat, because we're both hungry and of course! It's ramen time. That's what she requested, she want to taste the ramen here in Japan.

-

Maya's POV.

"Vincent! Simon!!" Tawag ko sa dalawang mag kapatid.

"What's up?" Simon asked me. While he is playing his guitar.

"I have some good news!" I excitedly said. Halata namang excited na rin nilang malaman kung ano 'yon. "A friend of mine told me that he found eli"

"Oh?!" Vinny can't believe it.

"That was a very good news!! We should tell Sandro and their daughter right?"

"Much better if we're going to plan some surprise.. right!?"

"Good idea, Maya.. hmm who's your friend pala??" Simon asked.

"Dave! I mean it's Eli's friend too. Our very close friend"

"I know him.... well! Then big thanks to him. Are they going here na ba??"

"Yep!! Later, i guess?" Saad ko dahil iyon ang sabi saakin ni dave. Hindi raw muna niya ike-kwento pag dating na lang daw nila

While we're waiting i prepared some of Eli's favorite food, gosh! I'm so happy and excited to see her. Oh Jeez, thank goodness she's still kicking.

"Hey! Hey, i guess they are here already!!" Vinny said and i hurried up.

"ELI!!!" I run towards eli after seeing her. She hugged me back.

We hugged each other, because we're all so happy right now.

"W-where's Sandra?" She asked, she looks kinda tired.. pero okay naman siya

"They are not here, they are having their vacation in Japan." Simon said.

We entered the house and start having some conversation.

"Hmm! So what happened to you?. I mean sorry for opening this topic again. But.. we're just worried"

"I know, Simon.. sorry for not showing up immediately. Someone saved me from drowning and i contacted dave first and i decided to rest like for two months? I guess."

"Why you seem so tired??? Are you sick or what?" I asked her out of curiosity

"I-i'm good! I just looked like this, because of that tragedy"

"Ahh! Uhm, i cooked food.. some of your fave foods" 

"Your favorite pesto pasta, paella! And sorry for not making you some sinigang."

"It's fine haha.. thank you for cooking!" She thanked me

"Alam ko namang sinigang lang ni Sandro ang tanggap mo" pabirong saad ko sakaniya at nag tawanan naman sila.

"You're right!! Sinigang by kuya lang! Hahaha" pag sang-ayon ni Vinny saakin. Kaya naman nag high five kami.

"Ayt,... hmm kailan pala ang uwi nila??" Tanong niya

"Ayon lang! We're not sure eh, pero ang alam ko days lang naman yung mag-ama mo don. Wag ka mag worry, nag bakasyon lang sila dahil nalulungkot sila at wala ka"

"Hmm, i missed them so much! Well i miss you all" she said.

"I-i hope they are really enjoying their Japan vacation"

"I'm planning to surprise them! Kaya nga hindi ko muna sinabi kay sandro eh"saad ko sakaniya.

"Bright idea... yeah let me just surprise them" saad niya.

"Oh diba! My brain is working hahaha.. grabe, baka yung ngiti ni Sandro ay umabot hanggang langit"

Hanggang sa nag patuloy na lang kami mag kwentuhan nina Dave, Simon, Vinny, At Eli.

-

VOTE! FOLLOW!