Chapter 37

"Wag kang malikot" saad ko sakaniya dahil may posibilidad na mahulog kaming parehas sa hagdan.

"Eli" he called my name with his drunk tone.

Naiayos ko na siya sakaniyang kama at bigla ba naman akong hinatak papalapit sakaniyang mukha.

(Medj spg)

"A-ahm" naging speechless ako ng biglang mag kadikit ang aming mga labi. We kissed slowly the way he kissed me It was soft and passionate

"Shh" he said

I held his shoulder for support and he is now kissing my neck giving me some feathery kisses.

We continue doing the sensation  and i felt his manhood inside mine "Ahh", and it hurts me

"I love you" he whispered on my ears why his arm are wrapped in my waist
"And i don't want to lose you because my life has been better since the day i found you" he added and i don't know if i should believe those words because he's drunk.

"We may never know what the future will hold for us but i will always be supporting you on your best and worst day even we're together or apart" i told him, mas magandang sabihin ko na lahat ngayon...

"Eli, you don't know how much i want you to stay with me forever. I can't even love some girls anymore" he said while we're having a eye to eye contact.

"I-i love you too" i said

He kissed me on my forehead and we fell asleep.

-
Sandro's POV

"Dear Sandy.

If you see this. I love you, i love spending my time with you, i love seeing you happy, and if you ever have doubts how much i love you just know that i fell in love you because of your personality. And i'm sorry i crossed the line, i fall in love with you

What happens with this beautiful story of you and I, i hope you know there wasn't one day that i didn't choose you. I will love you until the end of time, i love you with every last drop of my heart. It has always  been you.

"Manang?? Where's eli?" I asked manang. After reading the letter.

"Nako, sir hindi ka pala niya sinabihan.. nag resigned na po siya at pinayagan siya ng daddy mo. At ang papalit sakaniya ay yung kapatid niyang si sophia" ani ni manang kaya nagulat ako.

"No.. manang that's not true" i can't believe.

"Ay nako sir! Walang halong biro.. kahit tignan niyo pa yung kwarto niya" manang said and i can't believe it because eli told me yesterday in the evening that she loves me!! Is this a nightmare? No way.

"Sophia?" I asked Eli's sister she's busy on her laptop kaya nilapitan ko na.

"Ay! Sir sorry, ano yun?" She smiled genuinely at para bang may kakaiba sakaniya nung nakaraang araw ay palaging naka sad face.

"Where's your sister??" I asked her

"Ah.. she left early in the morning, and ako na nga pala yung papalit sakaniya sabi po ni President bong" she said and hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala.

"No.. she can't just resigned without my permission!" I almost yelled because i can't believe everything it seems to be a nightmare.

"Eh sir.. siya na po mismong nag insist" paliwanag ni sophia, hindi ko na pa pinakinggan ang iba pa niyang sinasabi dahil lumabas na ako.

"FUCK!" I shouted and i hit my car. "No she can't do this to me" i said and start my car.

"Eli, where i can find you!!!" I'm being irritated i hate myself, why did i confess it to her. Maybe she feel it in a weird way.

"Oh? What are you doing here???" Matt looked so shocked

"Have you seen Eli?" I asked him and i'm trying to be calm here.

"Yes, earlier" and finally i'm still hoping that she's still here.

"Where is she??" I asked him immediately

"Wait?? Don't you know? She left" Matt said and i got irritated again.

"Bro! She left me... i don't know what to do without her..." I said and i felt so sad, irritated of myself.

"Nako.. what seems the problem ba??" He asked me and we sat down first.

I told matt every detail already and he understand it naman agad.

"Ohhh, so it's fake? But the feelings are real! I don't know how can i help you bro.. but as i've always telling you that i'm always here got your back" he said and tapped my back.

"I'll find her" i said and walked back to my car immediately.

-

"Eli! Susunod ako sayo okay?" Maya said and i'm still sobbing.

"Sure.. sure" i said and i'm not feeling well at all.

I'm leaving him finally, this is not just for me. This time it's for my sister i know how she badly wants to be with sandro all the time. So this is it it's her chance now. I'm moving to Manila and i'll try another job that will suit to me.

"Promise Eli! Later in the afternoon i'll fly back to Manila" Maya said and i nodded.

"Bye Maya! I'll see you" i said and waved my hand to her..

And finally i arrived here safely and dave will fetch me here.

"Selene!" I heard his voice kaya napalingon ako kaagad sakaniya.

"Dave!" I said and we hug each other i'm thankful because i have them in my life.

"Let's go? I'll send you home" he said kaya sumang-ayon na ako at inaantok na din kasi ako. Ang aga ko kayang umalis sa Ilocos.

"Dave.. is your manager still looking for me???" I asked dave

"Yes! Why? Your mind change ba???" He asked and look so excited

"Yes. I have finally decided i'll try..." i told him and he smiled

"Talaga?? Then that's good!! Thank you so much" he thanked me

"I am the one to thank you dapat.. because i can finally try something new for me" I said and smiled back.

"We really need someone! That's why i'm very thankful" He said and hug me because naka stop pa naman ang car dahil sa stoplight.

"Haha.. i'm excited to work with you and with your team" I said

After that i am finally home here in my apartment

"Ang tagal na ring walang nakatira dito..." saad ko at oo nga pala nandito parin si dave.

"Oo nga, ang tagal mo ding nawala.. by the way i'm sad about your relation with your sister.. ano bang nangyari diyan kay Sophia" aniya at talaga hindi sila makapaniwala.

"Hayaan na natin.. wala naman na tayong magagawa" Saad ko at tumango na lang din siya

"Mag u-umpisa ako ng bagong chapter ng buhay ko. Yung wala sila" saad ko kay dave at gets naman na niya agad.

-

VOTE! FOLLOW!