Chapter 64

After Sandra's birthday, we moved to Italy already for our wedding day. We're here in Fiesole, Italy. And our wedding will be in Convent San Francesco/ St. Francis in Fiesole, Italy.

"Mommy, you are so beautiful in your wedding gown!!" Aniya saakin.

"Aww! Thank you baby.. you look so beautiful too, well like mom like daughter"

"Yeah! Hmm i'm wondering how gwapo dad is with his suit" She said with her cute accent.

"Hmm!! I'm wondering also.. well he is gwapo ata since birth" i whispered on her ear and we both giggled.

Hindi naman sa trip namin i-topic ang daddy niya pero why not! Wala naman siya dito kundi nasa kabilang area.

Kahit nasa italy kami sinusunod pa rin namin yung mga pamahiin sa Pilipinas because why nort? Coconut.

"I missed my classmates in my swim class na mommy! I want to see them na" well she missed her classmates na in her swim class

"Don't worry, we'll go back to London after our wedding okay??" But! Of course after the honeymoon hehe.

"Yehey!! I want to see Gabriel na!!" She said with her maarteng tone.

"Hoi ka! Hahaha who's that Gabriel??? Aba aba.. i don't know who's that Gabriel"

"Mom! He is just a friend of mine, pogi like daddy" she said and winked.

"Nako! Lagot ka sa daddy mo.. hahahaha" pang a-asar sakaniya ni Maya.

"Hmp, don't be so loud Tata! Daddy might hear your loud voice"

"I'm going to tell your dad, about that Gabriel if you didn't tell me who's that Gabriel" saad ko.

"He is my friend! A very nice friend of mine plus teacher Zoey is his teacher too! We're classmate in swim class you know"

"Ahh.. okay!! Fine.. uh, let's talk about him again later okay? Our wedding will start na" okay naman na kami ready na ang pag punta na lang sa Church ang kulang.

We chose Fiesole because it's ancient Etruscan city, on twin hills overlooking to Florence, is a perfect backdrop for a countryside themed photo shoot. Well dito na din kasi kami nag photo shoot.

"Pano ba 'yan? Mauna na kami ni Sandra ha??" Paalam ni Maya saakin, well mauuna naman kasi talaga sila saakin then ako na.

At the Convent San Francesco.

I'm here at the front door and it slowly open. I walked slowly too, and i saw everyone especially Sandro's loved ones. Si papa lang kasi ang nandito then yung apat na supportive friends ko. The rest puro kamag-anak na ni Sandro.

All of the attention went to me. Hindi ako sanay sa ganito well! It was my first time kaya talagang kaba to the max pero kakayanin naman. And my father escorted me na.

Nag-usap muna kami ni papa habang nag lalakad patungo kay Sandro. Pero yung hindi naman sobrang halata, i still smile for them paano halos ang daming camera's ang naka-tutok saakin. Kaya hindi na namin pinahalata ni papa na nag u-usap kaming dalawa.

"Sandro, alagaan mo ang mag-ina mo" Mahinang saad lang ni papa sakaniya sabay tapik ng balikat neto. "Lalo na ang anak ko"

"I will assure you tito" aniya at nag mano pa ito kay papa bago ako tuluyang dalhin sa harapan.

After, it's time for sharing our vows.

"Ferdinand Alexander, will you take Elianna Selene to be your lawful wedded wife? Will you love her, keep her in sickness and in health and forsaking all others. And be faithful to her so long as  you both shall live?"

"I do. I, Ferdinand Alexander Araneta Marcos the third take you Elianna Selene Diaz Torres to be my wife. I love you with my whole heart with a passion that can't be expressed in words, only in kisses, glances, and years of adventure by your side.I promise to be your honest, faithful, and loving husband for the rest of my days. I pledge to honor you, love you, and cherish you as my wife today and every day.

I dedicate myself to your happiness, success, and smile. I will love you forever. You are my every dream come true, and I can't wait for the reality we get to build together.I promise to be your guiding light in the darkness, a warming comfort in the cold, and a shoulder to lean on when life is too much to bear on your own.

Give me your hand, and I will give you forever. You are loved more than any metaphor can ever try to express my love, my wife. I vow to always protect you from harm, to stand with you against your troubles, and to look to you when I need protection.

I promise to honor, love, and cherish you through all life's adventures. Wherever we go, we'll go together." He vowed and some tears dropped from my eyes.

"Elianna Selene will you take Ferdinand Alexander to be your lawful wedded husband? Will you love him, keep him in sickness and in health forsaking all others. And be faithful to him so long as you both shall live?"

"I do. I, Elianna Selene Diaz Torres take you Ferdinand Alexander Araneta Marcos the third. Today, surrounded by all of your loved ones, I choose you to be my husband. I am proud to be your wife and to join my life with yours. I vow to support you, inspire you, and love you always. For as long as we both shall live, I will be by your side for better or worse, in sickness and health, for richer or poorer. You are my one and only today and every day.

I choose you and promise to choose you as my husband every day we wake. I will love you in word and deed. I will laugh with you, cry with you, scream with you, grow with you, and craft with you. To be your kin and your partner in all of life's adventures is all I could hope for in the world.

Loving what I know of you and trusting what I don't yet know, I give you my hand. I give you my love. I give you myself, the good, the bad, and the yet to come." I vowed and i can't still believe everything.

"You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord and his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings."

And we are now exchanging our rings and next is the Marriage blessing, Signing of the Marriage register ...

After An authorized registrar witnessed the signing. ..

"Now that you both have committed yourselves to one another and to your Holy Union through the sacred vows that you have taken and by the giving and receiving of these rings, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Those whom God has joined together may He generously bless Forever. You may now kiss the bride"

All of them are being kilig! And happy but at the same time they are crying especially Sandro's mom and yeah our parents. 

"I love you" he said after kissing my lips. I can't still believe that this is happening right now.

"I love you too!!" I said and hugged him.

After that, nag lakad na kami palabas. Ang mga nandito nga pala ay walang iba kundi ang mga pinsan at asawa ng mga pinsan ni Sandro well! Okay na din. Hindi naman namin kailangan ng napakadaming visitor ang mahalaga lang ay ikinasal na kami.

Nag picture-picture muna kami sa tapat ng convent. To have our wedding souvenirs with his family and with my bestest friends.

"Congratulations!!"
"Congrats, Sands and Eli!"
"Omg, i can't believe it was real wedding na pala talaga. Congratulations!!"
"I'm so happy for the both of you."

Ang dami pa nilang greetings saamin, basta ang nararamdaman ko na lang ngayon ay walang iba kundi ang saya.

Dumerecho na kami sa wedding reception para umpisahan na ang party. 

-

VOTE! FOLLOW!