Chapter 43

Week has passed, and nailalabas ko na si Sandra unlike before na palagi na lang siyang nasa bahay.

"Sandra!" I called her name we're going na kasi pero she's kinda kikay like me so ayon nag titingin pa sa mirror niya.

"Mom! Wait po" she said and nilapitan ko na siya..

"Let's have a game!" Saad ko sakaniya dahil pag lumalabas kami ay minsan lang namin kasama ang tata niya.

"What kind of game mommy??" She asked me.

"Uhh.. if we're not here inside the house and if someone asked you that who's your mother tell them that your mother is your tata Maya okay?" I said and alam ko namang medyo malilito siya doon.

"W-why? You are my mom" she said and pout her lips.

"Please??? It's for your safety naman po" i pleased.

"O-okay mom! So i will have two mom?" She happily said

"Yes! Two mommies, that's cute right?" Pag engganyo ko sakaniya

"Yes! That's cute.. yehey! I'm having a two mommies" she excitedly said

"Okay.. let's go? We're going to the mall right?" Pag-aya ko sakaniya

"Yup! Let's go now.." masaya niyang saad at hinawakan ko na nga ang kaniyang kamay at bumaba na kami sa ibaba.

"Maya! We're leaving.. see you later" paalam ko kay Maya na busy mag phone sa couch.

"Oh! Okay, where's my kiss baby?" Maya said and Sandra immediately kissed her left cheek.

"Bye-bye mommy tata!" Ani ni Sandra hindi naman halatang excited siyang tawaging mommy si Maya.

"What?! Mommy?" Nagulat si Maya sa sinabi ni Sandra.

"Maya.. i'll explain everything to you later huh? We're going to leave na" saad ko dahil pag inexplain ko sakaniya ngayon ay baka gabihin na kami sa Mall.

"Alright! Take care.. see you later" She said and with matching flying kiss pa.

After that, we finally arrived here at the Mall and thank goodness wala masyadong tao.

"Mom! Let's go and buy some fruits there oh" she said and pointed the fruits stall.

"Sure baby, don't run you might fell" pag saway ko sakaniya dahil mahirap na baka mamaya matumba.

"Alright mommy!" She said and smiled at me while we're holding each other hands.

"Okay, choose some fruits okay? And please don't leave mommy's side!" Paalala ko sakaniya dahil maniningin lang din ako ng fruits dito.

--

On call.

"Which fruit?" I'm talking to Sophia she's sick right now and she asked me to buy some fruits for her. And it's fine i don't have any work naman.

"Uhm.. some oranges and grapes" she said and i can feel that she's really sick talaga.

"Should i buy you some medicines too? Or you already have?" I asked while searching some oranges.

"No need! Just buy me fruits thank you so much.." she thanked me and we ended the call.

Call ended*