Chapter 79

Sophia's POV.

Sandro and Ate had a successful operation but still! They still have to be observe by the doctors and nurses.

While Maya is not here, i grabbed the opportunity to see my sister and confess everything to her.

"Vincent, please let me in. I'm still Eli's sister so i still have the rights to see her."

"Fine, but if something bad happen to your sister i guess it will be your fault."

"I will be good inside, i swear!" I said and he let me go inside. As i can they are recovering with a different room.

But before going near to my sister i have to wear some safety clothes first and mask, it's the doctor's protocol daw.

"H-hi ate! I know you are still mad at me. And i know that we are still in a bad term, and everything is my fault." "Just please wake up and i'll be a good girl na promise i'll say sorry to everyone and to everything i did." I said and can't help but to cry. "But don't worry ate! I'm here not to fight and not to be against with you and sandro"

"Ate, i am so deeply sorry for everything i did to you and your family. You may not accept my apology instantly but i'll assure you that i already changed. Into a better version of myself, kahit huwag mo na akong patawarin. Basta maging okay ka lang, and i'll be the happiest!" "I only wish for your health to be more healthier, i only wish for you happiness right now ate." "But don't worry! After this little drama of mine. You won't see me anymore.. and a good news! I'll be working around Europe far away from you. So you'll have the best life without minding me." "I am sincerely sorry and I love you so much! You are such an indeed best sister in the whole wide world that anyone could ask for". That was the last words i said and i left her.

"You done?" Vincent asked me.

"Yes, thank you for letting me in! You are such a nice person." I thanked him and leave the hospital. But before leaving i left vincent a card full of letter for my sister and i told him to keep it for awhile first. Because my sister is not yet awake.

Maya's POV

"Sis, gising na! I have so many chikas to tell you. And your children missed you so much na" i kept on talking to her kahit na alam ko namang hindi pa ito masyadong okay mula sa operasyon.

But we are all happy for a successful operation of her and Sandro. Kaya lang! Ang dami ba namang nakasaksak sa katawan niya for fast recovery kaya hindi kami makayakap kay Eli.

"Why does my daughter-in-law needs a extra care?? Hindi ba't same situation lang sila ni Sandro?"

"Mom, Ate has the critical one diba? So that's why." "She got some bruises and freshly wounds, kaya mahina yung katawan niya"

"Let us be thankful na lang na successful ang operation nilang dalawa." Tito bong said and making his wife calm.

"I know bong, that i should be grateful pero i'm still asking why does eli needs to be in a critical stage?"

"You know how strong Eli is, right?" Tanong ni tito bong kay tita liza.

Wala nang nagawa pa si tita Liza kundi ang maging emosyonal. That's why tito bong starts calming his wife.

I am so worried for eli pa rin naman. Even though she had a successful operation too! Iba pa rin kasi yung mas napuruhan siya.

We decided to come and visit sandro naman kasi kay sandro we can hug him na.

"E-eli" we heard him! For the freaking first time. Sobrang gulat namin at tila ba'y nag tinginan muna kami.

"Did sandro say that?!" Hindi makapaniwala si tita kahit kami!

"Oh my goodness! We heard it from him, right guys???" Pangungumbinsi ko sa boys.

"Kuya, can you speak again??? Can we hear it again for the second time?" Vincent asked

"Vincent, don't ask your kuya. Baka mamaya mapano siya"

"Sorry, pops! I'm just excited" ani ni vinny sabay peace sign.

"E-eli..." sandro repeated it, kahit na nakapikit pa rin ang mga mata nito. We hurriedly called the doctor.

"Wow, Mr. Sandro is doing good! He's back from speaking! But don't insist him to speak Mr. And Mrs. Marcos, let your son speak by his own so that everything will be fine.. all i can say is that he's recovering little by little." Payo nung doctor saamin kaya naman sinunod namin iyon.

We thanked her and she left the room with a smile on her face.

"Pops" bigla niyang binanggit si tito kaya naman agad agad pumunta si tito near by his side.

"Y-yes, son?" Tito's reaction was priceless!!!

"Save eli" iyon pa rin pala ang nasa isip niya..

"Son, you and eli were saved now! You are just having a recovery"

"I-i want to see my wife and my children dad." He said and opened his eyes slowly.

"Sandro, you can see them when you recovered." Tito said

"Please i-i want to see my wife" he pleased but nag tinginan lang kami dahil hindi nga masyadong pwedeng lumapit kay Eli.

"Let see tomorrow, anak. But now ready yourself first."

"Mom, pops you know eli is my safe place, my cure, in this world full of sickness and toxicity."

"Anak, i know we understand you! But please right now focus on yourself and maybe tomorrow you can see Eli na."

"Don't worry kuya! Eli is in a safe room. And no one can ever touch her again" Simon assured his brother.

"Yeah kuya! She has a bantay outside of her room. And she still needs to recover, kaya focus on yourself muna para you can recover fast."

Nag usap-usap muna kami habang bumalik sa pagpapahinga si sandro. We don't know what to say! Kasi nga still in critical pa rin talaga si Eli, like uhm may chance daw na ma-comatose na si Eli.. and may chance naman na magising pa siya. But we don't know we're not sure.

-

Vote! Follow!