Chapter 65

After our wedding day, it's our honeymoon time! We headed to Monaco to enjoy our honeymoon and our daughter with her tata and tito's headed back to London.

We stayed here in Hotel de Paris Monte-Carlo. Fantastically located next to the Casino and high life of Monte Carlo, this timeless classic of a hotel does not disappoint. The fabulous architecture and well appointed rooms are complemented by exemplary service.

I absolutely loved staying at this hotel. My room had a great view! It was spacious and comfortable.

"Let's swim later, ha!" I told him with some excitement to my face

"Sure, we'll go and see the beautiful places here in Monaco." But before anything else, we are going to have our lunch.

We decided to have our lunch in Le grill,Le Grill is a restaurant at the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo.

We ordered some..Roya rack of lamb with winter savoury, Cooled blue lobster, San Remo king prawns, tromboncino squash and blossoms, farm-reared chick steeped in the sweet scent of Provence and soufflés.

"The staff was very attentive and helpful huh" Sandro whispered.

"Yeah! And also the ambience and view of Monaco was breathtaking" i said back.

While we were waiting for our food, we decided to call our daughter first. I think advanced lang ng one hour dito.

On call.

"Hi baby!!" I said and argh! I missed her already. I mean i don't want to be unfair with Sandro, i know he badly want us to enjoy our honeymoon without our daughter with us.

[Hi mom! Hi dad! How's your day in Monaco??] She asked us.

"We're doin good sweetie! How about you?" Sandro answered.

[Hmm! I'm all good here dad, i missed you already. I wish i can come and join you two there but i know naman it's your day]

"We wish too! Hmp. I can't sleep without thinking about you my loves, mommy will buy here some pasalubong for you okay?"

"What pasalubong you want ba?" Sandro asked him.

[Hmm.. i.. i actually want a baby brother] she answered and giggled, so sandro and i had some eye contact.

"Ha ha.. ha!" Sandro awkwardly laughed.

"I'll buy you some chocolates and clothes na lang! Hihi i love you" i changed the topic. I'm not yet ready to have a second baby pa kasi i want to enjoy my time with her pa.

[I don't need those things mum! I want baby brother na hihi]

"Don't worry, sweetie! Baby brother on the way" he said and winked kaya nahampas ko ito sakaniyang braso. "Why not!?"

"Why not, why not ka diyan! Hep. Don't disappoint her, especially if we can't have it yet" i told him.

"Psh, then let's have a try later" he sarcastically said.

[Hey, mom! Dad! I'm going to end the call okay? Just go and enjoy!]

"We'll enjoy here! Okay, then dad and i will eat our lunch na ha?" Paalam ko sakaniya

[Alright! I love you and take care there.. plus give me some baby brother please]

"You're so silly, i love you too! We'll give it a try hahaha" sandro said and we ended up the call. Plus our food is already here.

End call.

"Every dish was delicious." 'Yun na lang ang nasabi ko after matikman yung mga inorder naming food.

"You got it right!!" Pag sang-ayon niya at ipinag patuloy na namin ang aming lunch.

--

Sandro's POV

Eli and i has decided to swim first so we can enjoy and try the beach.

"Love, pa-picture naman" she asked and she gave me her phone. But i used my phone instead.

"Go, and give your best pose haha" i joked but in every angle naman she looks good.

I am madly in love with her.

"You did a great shot! I love you ferdi" she said and kissed my cheek.

"I love you so much too. Elipot" i said and she rolled her eyes. She don't like that nickname kasi but i always teased her.

...

It's already dark, so we headed to one of the famous casinos here. But! We're not going there to play.

the casino isn’t only a place where you can try your hand at a little poker or baccarat – it’s also where you can catch a show. Specifically, it’s at the Grand Theatre du Monte Carlo

There’s all sorts of stuff put on here, from the Cirque du Soleil to musical performances and ballets. We know it’s expensive, but it’s a pretty romantic, yolo thing to do.

"I hope, Sandra is here to watch the show.. but yeah it's our time" she said.

"Next time.. we'll go and travel with her na okay? Don't be sad na.." i said and comfort her first.

There’s many more things to do in Monaco than just sitting around in casinos all day and night, or going on yachts though, if you had a million Euros to spare, you’d be doing those things too. But let’s be honest. Monaco is small. Luckily France is just on just next door; Italy is a hop, skip and a jump away; and there are some pretty cool day trips from Monaco you could be embarking on.

"I want to travel the world, with you and our daughter" she said while we're watching the show.

"I want to do the same thing, too! Hmm i can't wait to have so many kids with you" i said and she was too stunned to speak so i laughed.

"What do you mean? Anong many kids ka diyan! Akala mo naman ikaw yung nanganganak." "Tapos after 9 months ikaw lang 'din pala 'yung ka-lookalike!" She added and i just smiled at her.

"Hahaha at least, kahit mawala ako you can see my face pa rin sa mga magiging anak natin" i said.

"Anong mawawala ka? That's not a good joke! Mag tigil ka nga"

"I know.. but i'm just saying some facts." And i kissed her forehead.

"Hindi nakakatuwa!" She said, and mukhang nag tampo na.

-

VOTE! FOLLOW!