2.6.1

The Spy

Lexie

"Wait a sec, how big?" Steve asks after Dustin has filled them in on the demogorgon in his cellar.

"First it was like that," he gestures with his hands, "Now he's like this."

"I swear to god man, it's just some little lizard, okay?"

"It's not a lizard!"

"How do you know?"

The Nelson siblings share an amused look at their bickering.

"How do I know if it's not?"

"Yeah, how do you know it's not just a lizard?"

"Because his face opened up and he ate my cat." Dustin explains calmly.

"He ate Mews?" Benji gasps, sharing a shocked look with his sister.

"Yeah."

Steve pulls up at Dustin's house and they all exit the car, heading straight to the trunk to grab the nail bat.

Dustin then leads the others to his cellar and Lexie speaks up, "How did you even get it in the cellar?"

"Long story." The curly haired boy sighs and Steve hushes them,

"I don't hear shit."

"He's in there."

Steve hits the doors a few times, not hearing anything inside, "All right, listen kid. I swear, if this is some sort of prank you're dead."

"It's not, all right? It's not a prank."

"You got a key for this thing?"

After getting the doors unlocked, Steve opens the cellar and shines his flash light down the steps.

"He must be further down there," Dustin says before sharing a nervous look with Benji, "Benji and I will stay up here in case he tries to escape."

Lexie rolls her eyes before nudging Steve out of the way and making her own way down, muttering under her breath, "Pussies."

Steve shakes his head in disbelief, soon following after the girl, "Do you have a death wish?" He whisper yells and she scoffs - not even giving him a response as she continues down the steps.