2.6.3

The Spy

Missy

A screaming Will is transported through the lab and into one of the medical rooms. He's sweating buckets and crying out in pain while the nurses check his vitals, meanwhile Missy and Mike stare at him in panic while Joyce is held back from getting to him.

"Will, where does it hurt?" A nurse asks.

"All over!" Will groans as they cut off his shirt.

"He says he feels like he's burning," Dr Owens explains, "Check for burns!"

"I don't see anything." A nurse says, noticing that Will's skin seems perfectly normal, "Where does it hurt the most, Will?"

"Everywhere!" He screeches, "Everywhere!"

The nurse sedates him and the screaming begins to calm down. Mike, Missy and Bob sit beside him while Joyce goes out the room to discuss the situation with the doctors.

"You think he'll be okay?" Missy whispers, her expression lacking emotion while she tries her best to stay strong for her friend.

"Yeah," Mike nods, "It's Will, he survived all that last year alone. He's not alone anymore."

Missy nods, her eyes remaining on the sleeping boy in the hospital bed.
-
-
Missy wakes up to Mike shaking her shoulders gently, "He's awake."

She looks up to see Will looking to Bob in confusion, "Who is that?"

"What?" Joyce asks.

Bob chuckles softly while Mike and Missy share a look, "It's me, big guy. It's Bob."

"Are you a doctor?"

"No." Bobs smile fades slightly, "No, it's just me. Just...Bob."

The doctors all come into the room and Doctor Owens starts the check up on Will, "Do you know your name?"

"Will."

"Your full name?"

"William Byers."

The doctor nods, "Do you know who I am?"

"A doctor." Will says after thinking for a short moment.

"Have we met before?"

"I don't remember."

"You don't remember me?" The doctor questions as the boy stares at him, "Okay. How about this guy here? And this little lady?" He points over to Mike and Missy who smile at Will hopefully, "Know who they are?"