3.6.2

E Pluribus Unum

Benji

TW: slight ED mention

"And that's not normal, right?" Nancy questions after El used her powers to spy on Billy,

"Billy staying in his room on the Fourth of July? No that's not normal." Max shakes her head in response, "Neither is Missy laying in her bed in complete silence - she's always got some Madonna song playing in the background."

"She hates silence," Benji nods in agreement, "There always has to be some music of something because it stops her from overthinking."

"They want us to find them." Lucas suggests and Nancy nods,

"Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. If we go to Billy or Missy, then the rest of the flayed know where we are."

"It's a trap, I agree." Mikes speaks up, "We'll be ambushed."

"We won't be surprised," Lucas disagrees, "We'll know they're coming and we will kick their flayed butts."

"You mean El will kick their butts." Max corrects him.

"It's too risky." Mike shakes his head and Benji speaks up,

"For once I agree, what if we get hurt, or what if they do?" His friends share looks knowing when referring to they, he only cared about Missy.

"And it's unnecessary." Nancy shrugs, agreeing with the boys, "Killing the flayed won't stop the Mind Flayer. We have to final out where it's spreading from, we have to find the source."

"They know it." Eleven pipes up, heading back towards the group, "They've both been there...to the source."

"Yeah, but-" Mike attempts to disagree but she cuts him off,

"It's a trap - I know," El nods, "We can't go to them, but maybe there's another way. A way for me to see where he's been."