3.2.1

The Mall Rats

Missy

"Hey, Missy?" Lottie enters her older sister's bedroom with a hopeful smile before taking a seat besides her on the bed, "Could you take me to the mall on the bus today? Dad's busy and Mom's at the boutique."

"Sorry, Lottie, I can't," Missy shrugs, "I'm heading to Max's for a sleepover."

"That's this afternoon though." Lottie sighs and Missy rolls her eyes,

"Yeah, exactly, I have to get ready."

"You're seriously no help, nerd." Lottie huffs before walking away, groaning dramatically as she heads down the hall, "Now I have to walk to the boutique."

"Have fun!" Missy yells with an amused grin before continuing to do her hair.

Lexie

Lexie stands besides Robin at the counter before she notices a familiar boy entering Scoops Ahoy.

"Hi." Dustin smiles and Lexie returns his grin while Robin responds,

"Hi."

"I'm Dustin."

"I'm Robin." Robin smiles, sharing an amused look with the strawberry blonde beside her.

"Pleasure to meet you," Dustin smiles, "Is he here?"

"Is who here?"

Before the boy can responds the door slams open and Steve grins widely, "Henderson!" He then jumps excitedly before going around the counter to meet the boy, "He's back! He's back!"

"I'm back!" Dustin matches his excitement, "You got the job!"

"I got the job!" Steve makes a trumpet noise before the two boys do their nerdy handshake excitedly.