Chapter 1

{1} Dan POV

The ocean breeze hit Phil and me in the face as we walked along the shore. We were from England so there was no point in even trying to swim. We drove a little away from London, where we live, to go to the water. We liked looking at it even if we couldnt swim. "So Dan what should we watch when we get home?" Phil asked me, breaking my train of thought. I thought for a minute trying to think what I was in the mood for. Every Saturday was our weekly movie night. I was about to tell him we should have a Buffy marathon, when I saw what looked to be a girl's body washed up on the shore.

"Phil! Look!" I exclaimed while running towards it. When I reached her, I knelt down to see a beautiful young girl around my age. She had long brown hair that was damp and filled with sand that reached down to about her waist. Seeing her hair was wet and she was passed out, in clothes, meant she had probably been washed up on shore a few hours ago. "Phil... It's a girl." I turned her face towards me, discovering her perfect snow white pale skin. She had long fluffed eye lashes, and dazzeling pink lips. She was beautiful, I wanted to kiss her right then. Being my dumb self, I forgot to even check to see if she had a pulse. I carefully scooped up her wrist and felt for a pulse. There was a pulse, not a big one though. "Phil she has a pulse but she's freezing and wet we have to get her back to our house." I picked her light weight body up and ran towards the car.

Phil ran after me stunned. Nothing ever exciting like this happened to us. I put her in the back and sat next to her. I buckled us both up right as phil had finally reached the car. "Do you know her?" He asked a stupid question. "No Phil of course I dont." Thats when i noticed a beautiful blue gem hanging around her neck, shining in the sunlight. I recognized it from somewhere but i didnt know where.

Phil began driving in a hurry; the ride home was about 1 hour and 30 minutes. The girl, still passed out, slowly fell over laying her head against my shoulder. She was the most beutiful girl I had ever seen. It looked as if she had just came out of a story book. I began to get lost in her beauty, and wanted a distraction. I grabbed his phone and began to get on twitter. Being a famous youtuber, I always had tons of tweets. I decided to make a post saying "Phil and I's morning was very strange considering we found a passed out girl on the beach". I laughed and turned off my phone, trying to relax through the rest of the car ride.