Chapter 2

{2} Phil POV

I felt the cold chills whipping me in the face, as me and Dan walked along the shore. "So Dan what movie are we going to watch when we get home?" I asked Dan, feeling a smile on my face. I loved our weekly movie nights. Ever since I asked out my good friend, Caroline, I haven't been able to hang out with dan at much. "Phil! Look!" Dan yelled pulling me out of my thoughts. Dan ran away from towards some lump on he beach. I tried to focus m vision on it not wanting to get to close.

"Phil... Its a girl" Dan called over to me. I could see it now. She looked as if she had been washed washed up on to the beach. I froze as fear overwhelmed my body, nothin like this had ever happened. A million questions raced through my mind. Is she dead? Whats her name? how did she get here? what happened to her? I saw Dan intensly looking at her. He looked absolutely enchanted, i've never seen him look at anyone esle like that. I cant blame him, she's gorgeous. 

 "Phil she has a pulse but shes freezing and wet we have to get her back to our house" Dan said in a worried tone. He picked her up and begn running towards the car. I couldn't see it from afar but the girl had long dark brown hair. it flung said to side lifelessly as dan held her while running. 

I was still in shock, and it took me awhile to process what was going on. I ran over to the car barely having time to catch my breath. "Do you know her?" I asked rather stupidly. He looked up at me with an agitated expression on his face. "No Phil of course I dont." He went back to buckling her into the car. "Sorry" I said under my breath so quiet that i could barely hear it.

I buckled myself into the car seat and began to drive home. I looked in my mirror to see dan gleaming down at her. I could already tell he was falling for her. She had dazzeling pink lips, and for a minute I thought Dan was going to kiss her. Instead he just pulled his phone out and started typing away. I looked away and being to focus on the road.