Chapter 26

{26} Arista POV

I felt a pressure on my lips, and soon realized I was being kissed. The image of Dan filled my mind. They lips pulled away from mine. I opened my eyes and the joy faded away. It was not Dan's lips on mine, it was Phil's. 

"P-Phil...?" I stuttered in shock. 

His face filled with fear, he looked like he was going to be sick. I propped myself up on the bed I was on. I looked around the room and realized I had no clue where I was. "Whats going on? Wheres Dan?" 
I questioned him. He didn't answer at first, he just sat there with that expression on his face. I now felt sick too.

"You.. Um.... Stopped breathing. I had to make sure you were okay." He replied, only answering half the question. I knew he was lying because he was not performing CPR, he was kissing me. I also knew that I never stopped breathing. I didn't question him though.

"Wheres Dan?" I asked again. He looked away with a sorrow filled expression. "Phil, tell me what happened." I commanded.

"That evil person and your friend put something in your drink so you passed out. They kidnapped you and put you in the back of a van with Marina. Dan tried to save you put ended up... getting stabbed. So I had Caroline distract Kale and I rescued you and Marina. I brought you to this hotel to get you away from danger." He informed me. Dan... stabbed? This was all my fault.

"I-Is... Is he.... dead?" I mumbled back to Phil. "Oh, No! He was hurt but Carrie fixed him up. I should give him a call to let him know we're okay." Phil jumped off the bed and got his phone to ring Dan. A few seconds later he picked up.

"Hi Dan. Yes shes fine. Yes I'm sure. Are you okay? Good. We're at the Holiday inn about 5 miles away. Room 335 floor 3. See you soon. Bye." 

Phil walked over and sat on the bed again. He made me feelk uncomfortable. Why did he kiss me? He has a girlfriend, and he really doesnt even like me as a friend. "He'll be over soon." Phil told me. I nodded and layed back on the bed.

~Later~

I was awaken by the sound off a knock at the door. Phil walked over and opened it. "Shh, shes asleep." He whispered loud enough for my. I pretended to be alseep. "Oh sorry." I heard someone say, it was Dan. I could tell by his cute accent.

Footsteps followed after the sound of the door being shut. Dan came over and lied down by me on the bed. "How is she?" He asked, his voice was full of worry. "She's fine, the important question is How are you?" Phil said back. Dan lifted up his shirt and revealed a giant blood stained bandage. Phil gasped. I couldn't pretend like I was asleep anymore. I jumped over ontop off Dan and planted kisses all over his lips.

"I thought you were asleep." He giggled in between kisses. I felt a tear fall down my face. "Hun whats wrong? Why are you crying?" Dan asked as he whipped away my tears. "This is all my fault. I'm so sorry. I just put you in danger." I sobbed into his chest. He stroked my hair and shushed me. 

"Uh Phil... Could we have some private time?" Dan whispered to Phil. Phil nodded and quickly got up and left the room.

Dan turned back to me. "Baby, I did this to myself. He gave me a warning but I didn't listen so he stabbed me. It wasn't that bad." He whispered into my ear. I propped my self up so I could look into his eyes. "Wasn't that bad? Being stabbed Wasn't that bad? Are you hearing yourself? I got you stabbed tonight and your completely ignoring that. I need to leave before I get you killed." I sternly said back to him. I crawled out of bed and began to walk away.

I didn't even take two steps before Dan grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of him. He layed me down on the bed beside him and kissed me with passion. "You are not leaving. I don't care if im in danger or not." He kissed me again.

I knew he wouldn't have it. "Fine." I sighed. "But are we sleeping here tonight?" I asked. 

"Yes, they know where my flat is. But take of that dress it looks uncomfortable." He replied. I noticed I was still wearing my not so white ball gown. I blushed in embarassment. "I dont have anything else to wear.." I awkwardly told him. He took of his shirt and handed it to me. "Here." 

"Thanks. Don't look." I said before trying to unzip my dress. Dan didnt look away and I couldnt manage to unzip my dress. "Need help?" He giggled. I nodded and turned around. He slowly unzipped the back of my dress. I felt him kiss the back of my neck. I turned back towards him. "I said  don't look." I giggled and covered his eyes with my hand. I slipped out of my dress. "Move your hand! I can look at my girlfriend if I want!" He giggled, only half joking. He some how managed to pry my hand off and smiled up at me. 

"Dan!" I shreaked and reached for the covers to hide under. He began to laugh histarically. "Not funny! Let me put a shirt on!" I shouted. Before I could reach the shirt he pinned me down. "Why are you so embarassed?" He chuckled some more. "Because we've been going out for only a few days you dont need to see me naked!" I replied and pushed him off me. 

I put his shirt on then crawled back under the covers. Dan frowned at me. "Whats wrong?" I asked. "Nothing... If you kiss me." He gave me a childish smile. I finally gave in and kissed him. I straddled him and planted kisses all over his face. "I love you." He gleamed up at me. "I love you too." I replied, truly meanng it. A few minutes later we both fell alseep. 

~Later in the night~

I woke up with a pounding sensation in my head. I rolled over and looked at the clock. 3am. My eyes then drifted over to Dan, who was fast asleep with ahuge smile on his face. This brought me joy, only for a little while, I pulled down the covers so I could see his bandage.

I slowly took it off, trying not to wake him. Under the bandage was a bloody wound. It was even worse than I thought, and it was caused by me. Tears welled up in my eyes. I placed my hand over his wound, and in a matter of seconds it was gone. I may have a healing power, but if he was dead I couldn't bring him back. 

I knew what I had to do. I crawled out of bed and took his shirt off. After that I put my dress back on and folded the shirt neatly by him. I got the hotel pen and paper from the desk ad wrote 'I love you, but this needs to happen.'

I placed the shirt and note on the bed where I once layed. Then, I walked out the door and left.