Chapter 33

{33} Dan POV 

My fist stung from where I had just punched Phil in the face. I ran out the door looking for Arista. I wasn't sure how I felt about the whole situation. Arista hadn;t done anything wrong, and who could blame Phil for liking her? She's gorgeous, even Chris hit on her. Not to mention, I know Caroline has feelings for me.

I found my way to the other side of the house where Arista was sitting down and crying. I walked over and sat down by her. She didn't look up at me, she just continued crying. "Love, please don't cry. I'm not mad." I rubbed her shoulders trying to comfort her. 

She lifted her head and looked me in the eyes. How could you not be mad? I'm an awful person. She some how spoke with me through her mind. The benifits of having a mermaid girlfriend..

"Arista, you're beautiful. He couldn't help himself and I don't blame him." I explainded to her. Our eyes were locked still. I didn't get another message in my mind, yet she continued to stare. It was amazing how she literally didn't try at all, and she was stunning. I leaned in and connected our lips. Each kiss was like the first. There was no longer any anger towards Phil, or anyone. 

We finally pulled apart and kept our eyes locked. "You know, I don't think I ever told the world about us." I told her while taking out my iPhone. I opened up the twitter app and went to make a picture post. I held the camera out infront of us. "Smile", I instucted her. I took the picture, and I kind of looked like an inotoxicated guinea pig but she looked gorgeaous. So, I decided to post it. I captioned it Meet my beautiful girlfriend, Arista. #Darista. 

Not even a minute later, there were loads of comments. They said things such as: OMG SHE'S SO PRETTY I'M JEALOUS. Cutest Couple ever. Omg since when. Can I have her face pls? I want to be her. 

I showed her the comments like those. Then there were the: Lol thats so fake. Phan 5ever. Lol a gaylord like that couldn't get someone like that. Ew she's ugly he could do better. 

I replied to the mean comments telling them to fuck off. 

After awhile I put my phone away, and kissed Arista one more time before taking her back inside. When I walked through the door I saw Phil curled up in the corner and crying. I felt bad for punching him now. "Go sit on the sofa." I whispered to Arista. She obeyed and walked to the nearest couch. 

I walked over to Phil who had his head in his knees. "Phil..?" I said quietly poking his side. He looked up at me with a tear streaked face. "Phil, I'm not mad. I know how you feel. You probably couldn't help yourself, she's beautiful. There's no hard feelings. And I'm really sorry about punching you..." I apologized. 

A smile came across his face. He sniffled and wipped a tear away before speaking. "Thank you Dan. I'm so so so sorry. I will never do it again I swear." He apologized then opened his arms out for a hug. I accepted his cheeky embrace. A few seconds later I felt another pair of arms around us. I looked up expecting to see Arista. but it was Chris.

"That was so heart touching." He joked in his fake Becca voice. We all laughed, even Arista came over and joined in the hug. Everything was back to normal. I felt as if Phil and I's friendship was restored. Even before the Arista incident I could feel us slowly falling apart. Now, we were stronger than ever.

(A/N): Hello all my readers. Let me just say Thanks for reading! like srsly I never thought i'd get that many reads... But anyways I just wanted to apologize for such a crap fanfic. This is my first one EVER. I feel like you are all silently judging me... Well I am the girl who wrote about a mermaid.. Haha well feedback would greatly incourage me to finish this story. Thanks! :3