Chapter 36

{36} Phil POV

"Guys..?" I called out to the car driving away. Dan and Arista got in my car and drove away. That didn't seem like them. My heart broke a little. They didn't even care about me, they just left me here.

"Where's Arista?" A voice called from behind me, surprising me. It was Luna. "What... Didn't you just help her beat the.. guy..." I said confused. "What are you talking about? We just got here." Luna told me. Marina stepped out from behind her. "Where is she?" Luna asked again. "She just left with Dan." I informered her with a bitter tone.

"What... She's still here. I can feel her presense. I don't know who Dan left with but its definetly not Arista." Marina explained to us. "Something weird is going on. Split up and look for Arista, and Phil you call Dan. Tell him to get away from whoever he's with." Luna ordered us.

The two girls ran off in two different directions. I stood there frozen in shock. Who was Dan with? Where's Arista? ..What happened to Caroline?

I rang Dan. He answered after a few seconds. "Omg Phil did we forget you?? I'm so sorry." Dan apologized. "Dan, get out of that car. That's not Arista." I said in a whispered tone. "What are you talking about of course its Ari-" "SHHH" I cut him off. There was mumbling in the background. 

"Hello Philip." A new voice said into the phone. It sounded just like Arista, but deep down I knew it wasnt her. "Who are you?" I questioned the unknown voice. "Its me. Arista." She replied back in a monotone. I was getting angry now. "Look you listen to me, and you listen real good. I know you're not Arista, because... Arista is here with me." I lied.

"What???" She said back in an angered voice. "Let me speak to her then." She requested in a cunning voice. "Oh I'm brea- kkskdc- king up- ejfnejfnv" I made fake breaking up noises, then hung up. I ran into the building, eager to find Arista.

Once I was in the door, I took in my surrondings. The building was mainly grey, because it was cement. There was not one hint of color, anywhere. I walked in the way I saw Arista go. I arrived into the big room of the building. It was wide and tall, and there was a few crates scattered around. 

"Arista?" I called out. My voice echoed, I heard no reply. I walked around to see if there were any other rooms she could be in. Thats when I heard a quiet kocking noise. My heart began to pound. This reminded me of one of those paranormal movies, I always hated those.

"A- Arista..." I called out again. The knock got louder. I listened around to see where it was coming from. 

It seemed to be one of the crates. I began knocking the lids of of them all until I got to one that would not open. I knocked on it, and sure enough there was a knock back. "Oh my gosh! Arista??" I cheered with surprise and joy. I looked around the room to see if there was something I could open it with.

Under a near by box, the was a wrench. I ran over and tried my best to open the lid. Finally, it popped off. I looked down with a sense of relief. Arista sat in the box, tied up. II untied her hands, feet, and then her mouth. "What happened?" I questioned her. 

She stood up with a look of despair on her face. "It was Caroline." Was all she said. "What?? Caroline??" I asked confused. "She was still in love with Dan. The prince promised her if she lured me here, she would have my life... and dan. She took my necklace, thats why she looks like me. They throw me in a box. After, Dan walked in and..." She was cut off because a tear began to roll down her face.

I wipped away the tear with my tumb. "And What? What did Dan do??" I asked eagerly. "He kissed her." She was now crying her eyes out. "Oh. Come herre." I said opening my arms wide for a hug. Our was pure bliss until I felt a sharp pain in my back.

I turned around and a man i'd never seen before stood there holding a knife with blood on it. My blood.

Fortunatly, he only stabbed my shoulder. Arista screamed and tried to pull me to the other side of the room with her. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" She shouted at the man.

"You little slut. You're my finace, then you cheated with that brown haired bafoon. Now this goober? How many guys do you need?" He spat in her face. I knew then that that was him, the evil sea prince.

I looked over to my left, and there was a little bed side table. It would have to do. I sprinted over and picked it up to use it as a shield. I stood in front of Srista to protect her. He walked forward and swung the knife at me a few times. I blocked it with the tabled, and the last time it got stuck in it. 

I used that chance to hit him with the table. With my luck, he just grabbed the table from me. 

Then, out of no where, He froze. His eyes got big and then he fell forward. In his back was what looked to be the trident from the little mermaid. I let out a gasp. I looked up and there was Luna standing victoriously across the room.

"You did it! Its over now!" I cheered. "Not over yet." Arista said stepping out from behind me. "We still have to take care of Caroline." She reminded us in disgust.I had completely forgot about that.

Arista stood on her tippy toes and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Thank you for saving me." She whispered with a seductive tone. For a minute, I almost thought she did it on purpose. It was like.. she was flirting with me.