Chapter 13

{13} Dan POV

Blair and I walked hand in hand all the way to the shop center. "I'll buy you whatever you want." I said to Blair as we walked into the first shop. She walked around and started the feel all the clothes. She smiled and pulled somethings off the rack. "Come on." She laughed as she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the dressing room area. She tried to pull me into the room, put I knew it was wrong. "Whats wrong?" She frowned. "Guys arent suppose to see girls change." I laughed as I pushed her into the room shutting the door after. "Oh i'm sorry I didn't know really." She replied in a sad tone. 

She came out in her first outfit, I flowy floral tanktop and jean short. She smiled and did a 360 twist. "So what do you think?" She danced around. "Wow.. you look... great." I said feeling a huge grin on my face. She went back in and tried lots of other cute things on. She looked great in literally everything. We went out to the check out line and made our purchase. "Thanks so much!" She kissed me on the cheek before skipped along to the next store. I stood there froozen for a minute. I was stunned out how amazing I felt. I ran after her feeling extreme thrill.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me into another shop. We walked in and her jawdropped. She spun around, her eyes were filled with wonder. She walked up to one of the items of clothing. She had just pulled me into a dress shop. Not just any dress shop. A ball gown dress store. Fuck.

"These are amazing!" She gasped with joy. The last thing I wanted to do was dress shop, but she looked so happy. Maybe i'd have to go in the dressing room this time to keep me from getting bored.... Then I remembered. Phil and I had been invited to a Ball this weekend. I needed a date, and there was a perfect one dancing around right in front of me. 

"Hey Blair.." I hesitated, afraid to ask her. "Me and Phil are going to a party next weekend and I need a date. Would you like to go with me? It requires wearing a dress like that.." I tried smiling at her but I was super nervous. "Really?!? You want me to go? Yes!" She jumped with joy all around me. "Yes really." I gave her a cheeky grin. "Well then you better hel[p me pick out a dress!" She  smiled and grabbed my hands towards the clothes. "What do you think my color is?" She did a fake duck face while standing behind some dresses. I started cracking up and did my fake thinking face. "Go with the white or dark blue. She pulled out a heart neckline dress with a tiered skirt. 

"Okay I will try on the blue one first." She smild and ran into the dressing room. I tried to picture what she would look like. she was beautiful enough as it is. "Okay are you ready to see the first one?" She giggled, obviously excited. Before I could even answer she came flying out of the dressing room. "Well?" She twirled around and around. "You look great." I half smiled at her. "Well you clearly dont like it that much. Dont worry me either I think the white will look better." She flew back into the dressing room as quick as she came out. I heard her zipped, she was so excited. I heard her gasp. "Everything all right in there..?" I asked wondering what was going on behind that door. "Why dont you see for yourself." She said walking out of the room with her hands over her mouth hiding her smile. "I love it." She whispered. I looked up from my phone and my jaw dropped. She looked absolutely stunning. I culdn't even containall the feels I had for her. "You look.... woah..." I gasped, gawking out the beautiful girl standing before me. "I feel like I houldnt even be standing in your presence. I'm unworthy of you beauty."  She laughed thinking I was joking. But I was more serious then I had ever been before.