Chapter 20

{20} Arista POV

My eyes crept open when the sun shined through the blinds. I smiled remembering that Dan excpeted me for who I am. I looked over to see him blissfuly sleeping away his morning. He is perfect in every way. I scooted closer to him and layed my head on his chest. A few seconds later his eyes flickered open. "Sorry I didnt mean to wake you." I apologized. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Its fine, how did you sleep?" He asked. "Great." I winked at him.

"I suppose we should get up." He said. "Why? I could lay here forever." I giggled. He looked over at me with an expression that said Really? You forgot already? "The dance is today!" He laughed giving me a nudge. Oh my gosh, how could I forgot about the party. "I forgot to tell you.. Its a mascerade party. But I got you a mask." He informed me. No one would know who I am anyways so It wouldnt matter anyways. 

"i'm gonna make some breakfast, you want some?" He asked. I nodded and crawled out from the covers. "Noooo, come back." Dan joked as he pulled me back ontop of him. "I didn't get a good morning kiss." He smiled tucking my hair behind my hair. I leant in for a kiss, still excited as if it were our first. As cliche as it sounds, I could feel the sparks between us. Like fireworks. We pulled apart from our kiss with a smile. "What do you want for breakfast?" He intertwined our fingers together even though I was still laying on top of him. "You." I winked as a joke before kissing him again. He flipped over so he was on top. "Ow Dan you're hurting me!" I said trying not to laugh. "What?? Whats wrong?" He said completely fooled. "My... My ovaries.." I smiled up at him . He evil glarred at me before speaking. "Not funny, I was worried!" He whined. "I'm sorry." I stuck my tounge out. 

"Just for that, I'm gonna do this." He pinned me down on the bed. "The only way to get free is too kiss me." He smiled. "Okay." I winked. We kissed yet again. Once he was lost in the kiss, I flipped us over. He was completely caught by surprise and I escaped. "Haha!" I called ruuning out of his room."Come back here!" I heard him shout from his room. I backed into the living room until I ran into something, well someone. I turned around in shock. I looked up to see the face of my old best friend Kale. "Kale!" I gasped. "Wait how did you get in here...?" I asked more confused now. "Marina let me in. " He said going in for a hug. I accepted but it wasnt to long until Dan walked in.

"Uh...." He mummbled from behind me. I broke away from out hug with a stupid smile on my face. I could tell I was blushing, which made me even more embarassed. "Dan, this is Kale my friend. Kale, this is Dan my boyfriend." I introduced them both. "Hi nice to meet you." Kale stuck his hand out waiting for Dan to shake it. Dan hesitated, but decided to accept. He didnt say anything, just put a fake smile on his face. I could tell he was jealous and I felt bad. I kissed him on the cheek hoping to make him feel better. Dan smiled and let out a sigh of relief. 

"So are you going to the dance?" I asked Kale trying to break the awkward silence. "Oh yea, Marina and I are going together," He answered. My heart sunk a little. I didn't like LIKE Kale, but I didnt want him to be with Marina. I shook off the jealousy. "Great." I gritted through my teeth. "Will you being joining us for breakfast?" He looked up as if trying to think what to say. "No thank you, I have to meet up with someone but thanks anyways." He got up and waved before he walked out the door. 

I went over and sat in Dan's lap. "Dan I need help. I dont know how to do hair or makeup for the dance." I confessed, "I can fix that." Caroline said walking into the room. "If you can forgive me for last night." She smiled. "Of course I can." I got off Dan's lap and moved towards her for a hug. We embraced as a truce, "We can get ready after Dan makes up food." Caroline said looking at Dan. Dan put his hands up like Well Excuse me and walked into the kitchen.