Chapter 34

{34} Dan POV

The day before we had all made  up, and everything was great. We went to bed and had peaceful sleep. Now a bright new day shines, and we were all happily enjoying breakfast together. 

"Chris, will you pass me the cereal?" I asked from the breakfast bar.

Chris went over to the cabinets where he kept the cereal. "Oooh, I just bought a ton of American cereal. Wanna try some?" He asked. "Yea sure." I replied getting excited. My mum use to always by American cereal for me when I was a boy. 

Chris poured a cereal called Frosted Flakes into my bowl. He handed it to me and I took a bite. The sugary flavour filled my mouth. leaving a smile on my face. "Is it good?" Arista asked, coming up from behind me. I turned toward her and gave her a good morning kiss on the forehead. 

"Yes its amazing, want a bite?" I offered her. A huge smile formed on her face as she nodded yes. I scooped some cereal onto the spoon, then started to act like it was a plane coming towards her. "Pssshhhheeewwwww, here comes the plane!" I joked which made her laugh. "Ew, #tumblrcouple moment." Chris fake gagged. 

We stopped joking and I gave her a bite of my cereal. "Oh my gosh... thats.. wonderful!" Arista danced around. At that moment Phil walked in and began laughing at her crazy dance moves. "What did I miss?" He laughed.

"We just had the best... uh.... Whats that stuff called?" She confusidly asked me. "Cereal." I tried not to laugh. "Cereal ever!!" Arista swooned at the big blue box of Frosted Flakes.

"Oooh, I want to try some." Phil said, inferring Chris to pour him a bowl. Chris poured two more bowls, one for Phil and one for Arista, and we all ate in peace.

"Omg this is good." Phil admitted. We all roared with laughter. Americans have the best fattening foods ever. 

I went to take another bite of my cereal when I heard a thud beside me. I looked over and saw Arista  had fainted.. or something. I jumped off my stool and went to her aide. "Arista?? Are you okay? Whats wrong?" I shook her unconcious body searching for an answer.

Phil and Chris ran over to her side by me. We all stared at her silently, waiting for something to happen.

And then, her eyes flickered open. They were no longer her lovely violet eyes, they were ice blue. She raised her self off the floor. Her eyes had a dazed glare, as if she were looking at something that wasnt here. She turned toward the back door, and walked out.

"Whats happening??" Chris asked. sounding very confused. "Oh.. Did I forget to mention? Arista's a mermaid." I awkwardly informed Chris before running out the door to follow her.

She walked like she sleep walking, towards somthing that looked like a pound. She crouched down by the water, and put her hand in. The whole pond lit up with an inhuman glow. Soon enough, two tails popped up. 

Arista colapsed back down to the ground. I ran to her from the other side od the yard. By the time I got there, she was beginning to get up again. She opened her eyes, which were violet again.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried. She nodded yes, then faced the pound. Her two sisters Marina and Luna's head popped out from the water. 

"So you noticed you could talk again?" Luna asked Arista with a cocky smile. "I could her you raving about some food all the way from the ocean." She mocked her. Arista's cheeks turned bright red ad she looked away. "So update us on what happened?" I asked cutting into their conversation. 

"We need Arista. He's too clever. We're gonna keep the plan exept we're gonna say we want to all go. Then I'll take him by surprise." Luna explained to me. "If you promise she wont get hurt." I negtiated with her. "We promise." Luna and Marina said in sync. 

"Okay.. well gives us sometime and we will meet you back at our flat in London." I told them. They nodded and splashed away into the water. 

"How did they get from the ocean to the pond?" I asked Arista. "Luna possesed me, and when I touched the water it sort of opened a gate." She informed me. I acted like I understood, and then we headed back inside. 

(A/N): Can we all just laugh about how I went on about the cereal forever lolz im hungry okAY