Chapter 12

{12} Blair POV

The bright sunlight peeking through the curtian woke me up. I looked over to see Dan was still asleep with a huge grin on his face. I couldnt help but smile to myself. I wanted to wake him up so I was about to say Wake up sleepy head! When I realized I was wearing my necklace. I reached up and took it off.  I looked down at  the clock said it was only 5am. I didn't want to wake Dan so I crawled out of bed to the TV room. 

I found the thing called the remote that activates the TV. I began flipping channels to find something interesting. There was a show... or movie maybe... about a mermaid. I decided I was going to watch that and got comfy on the couch. The mermaid had long beautiful hair that I envied. I just had dark brown dull hair. All my sisters had blonde hair that was curly not straight. My father had me with a different woman, so I never felt like I fitted in with my family. 

After about 30 minutes I heard a soft stomp creep up behind me. I turned around glad to see it was just Phil. "Hello" I smiled up at phil. He waved and waddled off into the kitchen. I was feeling lonely so I got up and followed him. "Can I help you?" He groaned intimidating me. "I-I ... Nothing.." I whispered and walked away. He obvioiusly didn't want me around. I went back into Dans room because I didn't want to run into Phil again. Dan was so gorgeous sleeping, with his shirt off. By now it was about 6:30 and I really wasnt in the mood for sleeping. 

I walked over to the window and lifted it up to see my surroundings. I looked down and saw the courtyard me and Dan were at yesterday. My heart fluttered and I zoned out for awhile.

I heard a grumbling noise and looked over. Dan started to lift his head with a confused expression. "What are you doing up?" He moaned. I looked over at the clock which said 8 oclock. Gosh what have I been doing. "I uh... couldn't sleep." I smiled as I walked over to him. I sat by him on the bed. "Well come close silly." He said sticking his tounge out at me. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me towards him. I was now laying on the other side of him and giggling like crazy. "So what are we doing today?" I asked him while poking his sides. "We are going shopping today. You cant wear my clothes forever." 

"Well the you better get up." I sarcasticly demanded. I stood up on his bed and began jumping up and down. He was now laughing at me like crazy. I began to sing and dance on his bed. "Come on join me!" I said reaching my hand out for his. My intention was to pulll him up, be he ended up pulling me down on him. I began to mess up his hair and laugh even more. "I'm hungry." He whined. "Well then lets go eat! I said pulling her out of bed. "EEE im freezing! Let me put a shirt on." I went over and gave him a big tight hug. "Warm now?" I winked, then realized how awkward that was. "You're so cute. Come on les get some food."

"So Miss Blair what can I get you to eat? I must say I am a five star chef when it comes to cereal." He joked around making me laugh. "I'll have what you're having, Sir." I joked back with him. He reached into a cabient and pulled out a box of family sized shreaded wheat. He poured us both a bowl and scooted mine over towards me. " Bon Appetit" He laughed in a fake french accent. We ate our cereal then went back into his room to get dressed.

"Well I dont think you want to wear my sweats and that shirt all day so I'll see what I have." He said scrambling through his clothes. "Well I suppose you're going to have to wear a tshirt because thats all I really have." He pulled out a shirt that had cats all over it. "Here you can wear this.. suits you." He half smiled. "Oh and lucky for you I have some really old skinny jeans back from highschool that should fit you." He pulled out some jeans and handed them to me. He was still flipping through his clothes so I took off my sweats to hand back to him. He turned around and blushed trying not to stare. "O-Oh I'm sorry..." He turned away. "Oh no, i'm sorry was that bad?" I've never... I dont know what i'm doing." I said mortified. He smiled up at me not even caring I wasnt wearing pants. "No its fine." He smiled and took the sweat pants from my hands. 

After awhile we had both gotten dressed. "Do you have any shoes? Oh sorry thats a stupid question of course you dont." He went into his closet and pulled out some shoes called 'vans'. "I'm really sorry for using all your stuff. You're to kind." I put on the shoes and walked oujt of his room. Phil had told us he wanted to stay home with Caroline and stayed behind. So me and Dan headed out of the apartment, a fun filled day ahead.