Chapter 15

{15} Dan POV 

We were driving home with huge smiles on our faces. It was a breezy day so the windows her down. We were both to excited to talk so i decided to turn on the radio. The song Boulevard of Broken Dreams  by Green Day come on. Man I havent heard this song in forever. I couldn't help myself but to start and hum along.

"Do you like to sing?" Blair smiled over at me. "Oh.. haha I enjoy it but I'm not very good." I sighed back to her. "Where I'm from, music is what we're all about. We sing all the time." She laughed and began to  sing along to the song.

""I walk a lonely road The only one I've ever known Dont know where it goes but its home to me and i walk alone." She sang in the most beautiful voice i'd ever heard.

"Dang where are you from? You're amazing!" I questioned her. She sank down in her seat seeming to get nerveous. "Are you okay..?" I asked. She looked out the window and nodded her heard. "Why doesnt Phil like me?" She asked. The question totally took me by surprise. Where had that come from? "W-What? He doesn't hate you. He's just not... use to you." I told her trying to make her feel better. It was obvious she wasnt buying it and I felt bad.

We finally got back to the flat where we were all alone. "Can I get you something to drink?" I offered her. She shook her head no and went and sat on the couch. I got myself a coke and went an sat buy her. "What do you want to do now?" I asked her looking at the clock. In about 2 hours me and Phil had to head down to bbc to do our radio show. "Do you have paper and a pencil?" She asked me. "Well yea of course we do. Do you want me to get it?" I asked her. She looked up at me with a smile and nodded yes.

I came back with some paper and pencils for us both. "How about we make a video drawing contest? We pick something to draw and see who draws it best."

"That would be so much fun!" She gleamed. I got the camera and filmed it on us. "Hey youtube today me and my friend Blair are going to do a drawing contest. The first thing we are drawing is.... What do you want to draw?" I said to her and the camera. "Lets draw.. a fish." She smirked at me. "Alright deal. We're gonna draw a fish. One.. Two... Three, go!" I shouted as I raced to start drawing. I wasnt a good drawer, but i wasnt very bad. I began drawing the scales and details of the fish. After our time was about out I finished. I was pretty proud of my fish. I looked over at blair who was vigrorously  drawing away.

"Done!" She shouted right as the time ran out. "Okay hold up your drawing." I laughed excited to see hers. We both shot up our drawings. I looked over at hers which made my jaw drop. It was the most realisict fish ever. Well not exactly a fish.. It was a mermaid.