Chapter 6

(A/N): I just wanted you all to forgive my awful grammer, I'm writing very fast and carelessly. I tried to go back and correct it but it wouldn't save. Like I seriously saw i spelled comfortable, comfertable. Wow ._. But i'm not some creepy 10 year old so dont worry lol. Hope you're enjoying 

 {6} Blair POV

Dan followed my lead in leaning in. I want to kiss him so bad. Thats when Phil walked in. "Hey Tonight-... Am I interupting something?" He said. I felt so embarassed that I scooted away back to the picture box. I tried to tune them out hoping they werent talking about me. I could already tell Phil didnt like me, he suspected something. 

I watched the picture box, which amused me immensely. Right now some yellow square and some squid were walking around with a box that said P-I-Z-Z-A. This was a complete stereo type show. Where I came from, no one looked like that. I reached out my hand to try and touch them, when Dan grabbed my wrist and laughed. "Don't do that it might shock you." He laughed in a serious why. "Oh thank you." I smiled. "Would you like to... Play a game?" I asked hoping he would, I was beginning to feel bored with the picture box. "Sure, what game?" He gave me a huge smile. It made me feel so much better.

"Lets play.. tag." I said getting excited. "Tag? Well I haven't played tag in years. But I know a small flat is nowhere to play a game like that. How about we go out to the courtyard?" Dan suggested. I don't think i'd be use to running, but i couldn't wait to give it a try. "Yes!" I shouted in joy. "You're so fun. Come on lets go." Dan said grabbing my hand and leading me to the door. We walked hand in hand all the way to the lift. 

"Awh you two are such a cute couple!" Some girl a year or two younger than us said. As much as I wanted to say yes i know i didnt. "Oh.. We arent dating haha..." Dan nervously laughed. I looked down at my feet trying to hide how upset I was. I could feel Dan's eyes on me, it was super embarassing. He probably didn't even like me what so ever, I was just making a fool of myself.

Finally after what felt like forever, we reached the courtyard. It was around 4 o clock the perfect time for tag. "Okay you're it first." I smiled at him. "Oh alright. I'll give you a 10 second warning." He said trying to hold in a laugh. "One... Two.." He said as i began to run, trying not to fall. "TEN!" He shouted jokingly after only counting to two. "Hey thats cheating!" I said not able to hold in the laughter. He was right behind me about to tag me when I tripped. He came tumbling on top of me. By then we were both laughing our heads off. He was laying on top of me in the middle of a cortyard. I was still laughing when he got all serious. He began gazing into my eyes. He was so close to me, I could feel his breath. It was all going so well until it began to ran.

"Oh my gosh, is it raining??" I said pratically shouting in fear. "Yea, its okay dont worry. Just a little shower." He laughed as if i was crazy. Then a single rain drop hit me. "Oh no... I have to go." I panicked.  I scooted my way out from under him and ran as fast as i could. To my luck there was a janitor closet slightly open. I ran inside hoping Dan would not find me.