Chapter 40

{40} Dan POV 

Not but a few minutes later, there was a message from her in my inbox. 

ilovedanhowellxx23: 1325 Cumberland Dr, London UK. Come alone. 

That was all the message said. I sighed before shutting my laptop and heading out the door. I saw Phil watching Buffy in the living room. I slipped out silently so he wouldn't ask where I was going. After walking a few blocks, I reached the tube. Then I started heading towards the given adress.

20 minutes later, I was standing in front of a modern day house. Looked normal to me. I walked up the steps and rang the doorbell.

There was a few scrambling footsteps, and then the sound of about 3 or 4 locks being undone. The door swung open and the girl from th video stood before me. She had a smile from ear to ear plastered on her face. 

"Hello Daniel. Please do come in." She sounded as if she was trying to sound mature.

I nodded before stepping through the door. She shut the door and locked 3 lock. That concerned me. Why was she locking the door..? "So.. Where's Arista?" I asked calmly. She turned towards me with a devilish smile on her face. "Follow me." She said simply.

She walked down a hallway all the way to the last door, and then stopped. "Is she in there?" I pointed towards the door. She let out an evil little giggle, then slowly cracked the door open. She flicked on the lights revealing her oh so pink room. 

I looked around taking everying in. Then I spotted Arista on the bed with a tear streaked face and bloody patches all over her. Wait... blood??

I was about to run over to her when the girl said, "Wait. I have a rope around her neck and if you run towards her I'll pull it. If you want to get her back you have to play a game first." She informed me. I now noticed she was holding a rope in her hands. I took a step back so I wouldn't put her in any danger.

"What game? Candy land? What?? I'll do anything." I pleaded.

"Oh Dan, not that kind of game. I want to play truth.. or dare." She said slowly narrowing her eyes with a sly smile on her face. "Deal." I said almost too quickly. She sat down right below where she was standing and I did the same. 

"So Dan, Truth or Dare?" She went first. I thought a bit.. Which would be safer? "Truth." I finally decided. Her smile dropped a bit.. obviously she was hoping I'd choose dare. 

"Why do you like that whore?" She gestured towards Arista. Anger boiled up inside of me. No one called Arista a whore, or anything for that matter. I had to hold myself back to not try and stangle her. "I like her because she's not a whore. She's the most beautiful girl in the world with the best personality. Truth or dare?" I asked after my answer. 

"Truth." She replied. She clearly knew if she chose dare I'd dare her to let Arista go. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. She laughed another sick laugh. "For fun." She replied. That made my stomach churn. How could she find this fun or the least bit amusing? 

"Truth or dare?" She asked again. 

I sighed before answering this time. "...Dare." 

Her smile was huge and her eyes were narrow. "I dare you to kiss me." Arista let out a little cry sound. I looked back at her to see she was crying harder than before. I felt my eyes fill with tears, but I refused to cry. I mouthed 'I love you' to her before turning back towards the girl. 

"Fine." I gritted between my teeth. 

She closed her eyes and puckered her lips. I shuttered before pecking her lips quickly, then pulling back. "You call the a kiss? You better do it like you mean it or i'll pull the rope faster than you can blink. " She said very sternly. And I knew she meant it.

I closed my eyes as tight as I could so I could just magine it was a dream. Suddenly her lips touched mine. She began to try to get me to be as passionate as her. Next thing I knew she was trying to get her tongue inside my mouth. Was this even legal? She was definatly underaged. 

Then, I thought of the lovely girl on the bed and how this was all for her. I let the evil child's tongue inside my mouth, and almost puked. After about 30 seconds I finally pulled away. 

"Good enough?" I spat at her.

She nodded with a sly smile on her face, then turned towards Arista. Arista turned her head away in despair. I felt awful becase she had to witness that. 

"Okay then truth or Dare?" I asked harshly.

"hmm... dare." She winked at me. Ugh I wanted to slap her. "I dare you to let us both go, now." I said, we both new it was coming. "No." She quickly answered. "You wouldn't turn down a dare now would you?" I tried to get her to play along.

"Fine. On one condition." She finally agreed. That was better than a no i guess right? "okay. What?" I quickly asked, eager to leave. "First, you cant tell anyone about what has happened. Second, You have to follow me on every social media you have. And lastely, you have togive me 5 strands of your hair.

Weird conditions... but simple enough for me. "Deal." I confirmed.