Chapter 8

{8} Phil POV 

Dan hung up on me after calling for help. He couldn't see it as well as I could, but there was something going on with Blair. And I was determind to find out what it was. 

I went over to Dan and I's movie cabinet. What would be a good movie for tonight. Most likely a love movie since Caroline was coming over. And I had accidently walked in Dan and Blair about to kiss. This would make up for it. Maybe a horror movie so the girls could cuddle with us. 

Thats when I heard the flat door click open. "Dan?" I called. There was no reply. I walked around the corner to see that it was just Blair and Dan. They must have not heard me. Blair was looking down at her feet like she was ashamed. Maybe Dan had found something out. I grinned at this thought. "Hey... You guys alright?" I asked trying to get rid of the awkward silence. Dan looked up and he and quickly half smiled, "Yea Great." He said obviously not wanting to talk about it.

"ookay...." I shrugged following them as they walked away from the door. "So what do you guys want to watch for movie night?" I asked and there was no reply. Dan and Blair just went over and sat on the couch. "Whats your favorite movie Blair?" I said trying to make conversation. She didnt reply, as suspected. "She...uh... Just found out what a TV is today" Dan mumbled. "What?! How could you no know what a TV is?" I laughed. She frowned and looked out the window like a puppy that was trapped in a cage.

"Wait didnt you say Caroline was coming over tonight?" Dan looked up at me. "Yea Why?" "Just ask her what she wants to watch." Dan said looking away from me and back to Blair. I knew the conversation had ended there so I went into my bedroom to grab my phone. I texted Caroline saying: Hey any movie requests? Dan has a friend thats a girl over too btw. Almost instantly she text back: Dan has a girlfriend? Who? And I'm in the mood for a horror. I wasnt dumb. I knew Caroline had some type of feelings for Dan. Not girlfriend. Friend thats a girl. And we found her washed up on shore. I could already feel tonight wasn't going to be much fun.