Chapter 31

{31} Arista POV

All three of us walked to the end of the dock. My plan was going to work, it had to. 

I crouched down at the end of the dock and pulled my necklace out of my pocket. Without thinking twice about it, I dropped it into the water. "Why did you do that?" Dan asked from behind me. "Shhh" I replied intead of answering.

A few minutes later two tails spalshed from the water. Not long behind, two heads poked up. Marina and Luna. They were my only hope for getting rid of the prince. Luna and Marina are my step sisters, of my tramp step mom. I disliked them both greatly, but I needed them.

"Woah.. Marina and who's that..? She looks just like you!" Dan exclaimed. Luna shot up a half smile at me. Dan was right, she was almost identical to me. "Dan, Phil, meet my other sister... Luna." I mumbled in discust. "Nice to meet you." Dan and Phil both said at the same time.

Marina extended her hand toward the dock and places 3 necklaces by me. There was mine, and two others that looked almost exactly like it. The other two were Luna and Marina's. THe only difference was that Luna's was purple and Marina's was green.

"Okay Arista, I'm taking yours, you take Marina's, and she will take mine." Luna commanded. We all took a moment to trade off necklaces. 

"Okay Operation stop Prince dipshit is a go." Luna blurted out. After that remarked, we all put our necklaces on.  

Once they were on we all traded forms. It may still be me, but I looked like Marina. We were all mixed up, it was confusng even for me. "Woah what just happened?" Phil asked in a dazed voice. I turned around to see the confused expression on their faces. I couldn't explain what was happening now because I couldn't talk unless I took the necklace off. But, if I took the necklace off, it would ruin the whole thing.

Luna and Marina dived back into the ocean. They were gone in the blink of an eye. I motioned towards Dans phone signaling I wanted to use it. He handed me his phone, still confused.

I went to notepad and typed this in: Okay this is the plan. With our necklaces all mixed up, Luna will trick Prince Cornilious into thinking I want to go with him. She will have her trident with her,and as soon as he tries to take me back she will kill him. He won't suspect it because only Luna can use the trident. and he will think its me. While thats going on I need to be far away from here. Once its over with, Luna and I can message each other through our minds so she will tell me if its safe. WE should be able to come back in two days at the most.

I finished typing it out and handed it to Dan and Phil to read. "Okay got it." Dan told me. Phil smiled and nodded. "Where to?" Phil asked and looked around. I shrugged, because I couldn't talk. "How about we visit Chris up in the North?" Dan suggested. "Sure why not?" Phil said back. We all got in the car, and headed North.