Chapter 18

{18} Blair POV

I had about 5 of those pretty drinks it was so much fun. At first I thought Caroline didnt really like me but after tonight I think we could be good friends. She curled my hair and made me look pretty.

Right now me and Ben were dancing on the bar. I had just played a game with caroline. My mind felt weird, I couldnt focus. But I liked it.

"You wanna go somewhere fun?" Ben asks with a big smile. I didn't want to lead him on, because I really like Dan. But I also like fun. "Yea sure!" I said as I jumped off the table to follow him. He grabbed my hand, a little tighter than I was comfertable with. "Where are we going?" I asked as we stepped out of the bar. "Its a secret." He said with a smile that made me wish I was back in Dan's arms.

"Please dont hold my arm so tight." I complained trying to get free. He just held tighter. "LET GO OFF ME!" I Shouted. He put his hand over my mouth and picked me up. My crystal necklace fell out off the pocket I was keeping it in my dress.

He shoved me in his car not even asking if I was okay. "What do you want from me?" I began to cry. He turned to me with a wicked smile. "Its not what I want. Its what he wants." 

He pulled out from the parking lot of the bar and drove the opposite way of Dan's appartment. "Please dont hurt me." I cried, trying not to show my fear. It obviously wasnt working.

A few minutes later we arrived outside of an appartment complex. He came around and opened my door from the other side. He picked me up and flung me over his shoulder. "Ow!" I winced. We got to appartment 27, and went in. He threw me on to the ground. I hit my head against the floor which knocked me out for awhile. 

I woke up a few hours later or so. I tried to remember what happened. My head hurt so bad, It was either the drink or the fact that I hit my head so hard. I looked around to see a dark figure standing in the corner. I froze in fear when I remember what had happened. "H-Hello..?" I called out. 

The man stepped into the light so I could see him better. "Hello Arista. Do you remember me?" The man asked with a sick smile. Arista? Memories flashed through my mind. My head throbbed even harder. I put my hands over my ears trying to push the memories back. 

I looked up at the man. Then I remembered. "Harvey..?" I pratically whispered. "So you do remember me. I suppose here you could call me Ben. But we all know where were really from." He glared at me. I felt like he was starring into me, reading my every thought. "Why are you here?" I asked. "You ran away. I was ordered to follow you and bring you back to him." He answered. "I dont want to go back." I said in confidence. I refused to go back. "Come on, your father misses you too." Harvey groaned. "No he has that tramp and her two daughters to please him." I mumbled. "Oh com on, I know you like Marina at least. She came back, To look for you. I found her and thought it was you." He budged. 

Marina was growing on me, but she was still a sad excuse for a step sister. "Well I dont want to see  Luna. Like ever. Marina isnt that bad, but I hate Luna. And their tramp mother." I sighed, trying to fight back the tears. "Well its not about them anyways. Its about him." He said coming closer to me. I scooted back. "He doesn't even like me. You know hes mean to me. Just weeks before you told me you liked me. If you really liked me you wouldnt make me go back to him." I persuaded.

"Arista I've been following you. Don't even try to play that game. I saw you with that boy. You wouldnt love me if I set you free. So i'd perfer to keep my job on the council." He stated in a firm voice. He could see right through my lies. Of course I didn't love him. He was just as bad as him, maybe even worse. "B-But I can prove I want to be with you.." I lied.

I scooted across the floor to wear he was sitting. He looked like he was falling for it. "Kiss me." I whispered trying to sound seductive as I bit my lip. He starred at my lips to shocked to say anything. If I could convince him I liked him, he wouldn't make me go back and I could easily get away from him. 

I leant in to kiss him. He was still at first, obviously still shocked. I pulled away and starred into his eyes. "... I love you. I cant go back. I need to be with you." I lied again. He starred into my eyes, then broke away.

"No! I'm not falling for you stupid games you slut." He shouted standing up. "You always make me think you like me to get me to do what you want. Not this time." He snarled as he stood up. He grabbed something off a nearby table and threw it at me. I quickly moved out of the way. "I saw you kiss that boy Arista. Its not like how you kiss me." He glared from across the room. "You dont deserve me. Or him. So I have a better idea." He laughed a sickening laugh. "You wont be returning to him, although you'll wish you were. You're coming with me. You will be my wife and you will learn to love me like I love you." He told me in a serious tone. 

"Please.. Dont do this." I cried. "You lost your chance." He spat at me. Thats when there were tons of loud pounding at the door. "OPEN THIS DOOR!" I heard a voice shout, that sounded like Dan.

The door burst open, revealing Dan in the front. I sat back in the corner just now realizing my hands were tied together. Dan came bursting in and punched Harvey in the face. Behind him came in Phil, Caroline, and..... Marina.