Chapter 3

{3} Dan 

Finally we arrived back in London outside our flat. I unbuckled myself, then ran over to the other side of the car and did the same to her. I carefully picked her up and walked her into the flat. Once i got inside, I layed her on my couch. She looked so peaceful, but she had just been washed up on shore. Maybe I should get her something to drink. I went into the kitchen reaching for a cup to give her some water with. I filled it up with some water from the fridge and headed over towards her.

I turned toward the couch to see she was starting to wake up. I ran over towards her spilling water everywhere. I got to her side just as her eyes started to flicker open. She revealed her sparkling violet eyes. She looked up at me and smiled for a split second, then fear over took her face. She looked around the room clenching the couch. Her eyes widened and she looked into my eyes. "Hello... My names Dan." I smiled at her. "We found you washed up on shore. Were you in a wreck?" She turned her head like a dog does when its confused. She opened her mouth like she was about to say something, but then she looked confused. She put her hand on her neck a little above her collar bones and rubbed. Her hand came in contacted with the necklace she was wearing. She smiled and took it off.

"I-.... um..." She stuttered with the most beautiful voice I had ever heard. She didn't have a British accent like me, but it wasnt Amerian either. "I can't remember." She looked sad, like she want to say more. There was something she wasnt telling me. "Oh.. well whats your name?" She furrowed her eyebrows, confused once again. "I dont know" She said putting her hand in her face and crying. "Oh don't cry, Pleeeaase dont cry. Here we can just pick a new name for you until you remember." I said trying my best to cheer her up. She lifted her head out of her hands and wipped her tears away. "O-Okay... What shall I be called?" She asked as if she was talking back in the 14th century. 

I thought for awhile. She had long dark chocolate brown hair, pink strawberry lips, and wonderful violet eyes. I was thinking really hard when she began to bite her lips. It was the sexiest thing i have ever seen. I wanted to kiss her more than anything. "Well what do you think?" She said making me feel embarassed for getting caught starring at her lips. "I think we should call you... Blair." I smiled down at her. Her eyes began to dazzle. "Blair. I like it." She grinned at me.