Chapter 17

{17} Dan POV

"That was so much fun can't wait till next week." I told Phil as I unlocked the door. I walked in and looked around. Blair and Caroline were no where in sight. "Blair?" I called out. No reply. I walked over to the kitchen to find that there was a note on the table. It read "We went out to the bar down the street. Meet us there when you're back." Oh great, I'm sure Blair has never been to a bar. This should be interesting

Phil and I walked down to the bar to look for the girls. I looked around for awhile when I finally spotted Caroline frantically looking around the room. I didn't see Blair.

I walked over to where she was. "Hey. Where's Blair?" I asked. When she heard my voice I saw fear in here eyes. She turned to me revealing her eyes filled with tears. "Caroline.. What happened?" I asked worried now. "She... I didn't know she had never been to a bar. Shes not a responsible drinker, she probably didnt even know what it was. She was dancing on the tables having fun and I looked away for a moment. Someone told me she left the bar with some guy. Im so sorry Dan." Caroline cried.

My heart broke. I wasn't sure if this was a Caroline trick to get rid of her, but just looked genuinely sorry. I dont know what the worst part is. That shes gone, or that shes with another guy.

I turned around and saw that Phil was standing right behind me. I tried to hold back my tears. "W-We have to find her." I stuttered.  Phil just nodded and turned towards the door. "Wait Dan!" Caroline shouted from behind me. "She left with a guy about 6"6. He had brown hair, and his name was Ben." Caroline told me. "Did you say Ben?" Some random girl behind me said. "Yea.. why?" I asked. "That jerk took me home with him last weekend. I thought he liked me but he just used me. I can take you to his house if you would like.." The girl said. He used this girl...? Oh god.. Blair is so innocent. "Yes please. Fast!" I pratically shouted at the girls face.

She lead us out of the bar. I noticed she almost looked like blair, excpet she had curly hair. It was a lighter shade. But the facial features were almost exactly the same.