Chapter 6

{6} Dan POV

I walked in the kitchen, anticipating Blair to come back from the shower. I looked around in our cabinets for some food she may like. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I was hoping she may feel the same way. No. No way. A girl like that doesnt like a gUY like me. I sighed and walked back to the living room so I could ask what she wanted.

I sat on the couch to look for the remote when I heard the water stopped. At that very moment my heart skipped a beat. I couldn't wait for her to come back, we could watch TV together. I began to listen a little closer, not even daring to breath. I heard her shut the shower door and knew she would be out soon. I tried to push every bad thought I had out of my head, I dont like being perverted. Shortly after that I heard the hair dryer go on. Thoughts ran through my mind. What would her hair look like when it was dry? How would she look in my clothes? Does she like me?

I was completely lost in thought, I didnt even noticed she was standing right next to me. Thats odd... her hair was completely dry. I notice she took off her necklace again. Then I noticed how completely sexy she looked. She wore my button up shirt I liked to wear for the super amazing project and some sweat pants. She was so skinny that the shirt hung so loose making it look comfertable. My question had been answered, she had straight hair. It was so silky and unbelievably straight I couldn't even believe it. 

"Wow... You look... amazing." I drooled while standing up and giving her my hand. She took my hand and I guided her to sit next to me on the couch. I looked over and she was blushing while bitting her lip. I just couldn't take it. It was so adorable. I wanted to kiss her more than anything in the world. I tried pushing back my feelings so I wouldn't creep her out. "Would you like to watch TV with me?" I half smiled at her. "What is a... Tv..?" She asked more confused then ever. My jaw literally dropped. "You dont know what a Tv is?" I laughed. She shook her head no and looked embarassed. "Here let me show you." I said reaching for the remote.

I clicked on and turned to the only thing on, spongebob. "This is a TV show. You watch them do funny things for entertainment. Kind of like a play I supppose." I explained to her. She looked amazed and slid off the couch towards the TV. She intensely starred at it, and laughed whenever something funny happened. Did I mention her laugh is adorable?

I crawled off the couch to join her. She had the biggest smile on her face that made me crazy. "This is a TV show... They also have movies, Which are longer and mainly have one theme." I told her.  She broke her gave from the TV and smiled over at me. "You're very interesting." She said very seriously. She shined her pearl white teeth at me. She started to lean in closer and I thought she was going to kiss me. Thats when Phil walked in. "Hey tonight-" Phil stopped and looked over at us. "Am I..um.. interupting anything?" He asked awkwardly. Blair blushed and scooted away turning back to the TV.

Of all the times I wanted to strangle Phil, this was definetly the most I ever wanted too. "No Phil. What were you saying." I sighed. "I was going to say that Caroline is joining us for movie night tonight..." Gosh I hated Caroline. She was clearly playing Phil but he would hate me if I told him how I felt. "Ok. I guess Blair should get to know some girls." I said sternly turning back to Blair.