Chapter Thirteen

"On a date kinda nervous." Brooke said while recording Gianna who was sitting across from her.

"Stop." Gianna dragged as she covered her face and laughed. They sat in the outdoor area of Flamingos, an everything pink and girly restaurant. Brooke rewatched the video before officially posting it to her story.

"How was the rest of your day?" Brooke asked while taking a sip from her champagne filled flute. She was glad to see Gianna in a better mood now after seeing her pout as if her puppy had died this morning.

The permanent smile that was on Gianna's face was just one of the side effects Miles had on her. Even with Jared's unexpected appearance, she was still in a great mood.

"It was good. You'll be surprised to hear who I saw today." Gianna ate one of the cheese french fries they were sharing.

Brooke actually took her time to try and figure out who she may be talking about. "Our favorite white boy?" Gianna sighed while nodding her head. "I'm surprised you're not more excited. Did he explain what happened?"

"He said that his grandfather that lived out of the country died."

"And he couldn't slide you a lil text?" Brooke raised one of her eyebrows. "His rich ass granddaddy probably lived in a big ass house in the middle of nowhere. Like in a vineyard or something."

"That's really what you're thinking about?" Gianna chuckled a little at her comment.

"I mean if that's the case he probably didn't have any service but how long has it been? Like two weeks?" She nodded. "He could've found a way to let you know what was up but then again, you don't want to be inconsiderate. I don't know. What did you tell him?"

"After he apologized, he asked if we could go out again. I told him yeah because I felt bad and didn't have the heart to say no. But I don't think I'm gonna do it. It's too late." If he'd been there a couple of days before, Jared may have stood a chance, but Miles had all of her attention now. And juggling multiple men at once wasn't Gianna's forte.

"I feel you. It wouldn't have even taken me two weeks to find a new nig- I mean a new man." Seeing Gianna nod in agreement, Brooke got curious. "Is there someone else?"

She tried to play it off but Brooke saw right through Gianna and gasped. "What's his name? Is he cute?" She began to ask the typical questions, making Gianna laugh.

As much as Gianna wanted to tell Brooke it was Miles, she decided against it. She didn't want to risk her reacting the way Raven did, or worse, ratting them out. "His name is Damon." She used the first name that came to her head. "I met him a while ago but we took things to another level as of recently."

"Aww cute!" Brooke smiled while lightly clapping her hands. "He must be the reason why you're all cheesed up right now." She said, making Gianna's smile widen.

"I really like him, B. Everytime I'm around him it's like I can't think about anything else. We're kind of one in the same too." Her eyes glistened as she thought about Miles. Brooke could clearly see the adoration in her eyes. Gianna was such a hopeless romantic and she thought it was so wholesome and adorable.

Brooke downed what was left in her glass before clapping her hands. "I have an idea."

"What is it?" Gianna asked, suspicious of Brooke. She never knew what to expect when it came to her.

"There's a tattoo place down the street calling our names." She said enthusiastically while wiggling her eyebrows. "I know you were sad earlier, so I figured we could do something fun tonight." Brooke remembered Gianna telling her how much she'd wanted another tattoo, so she picked this restaurant because of the aesthetics, but also because of the shop down the block.