66

3rd person p.o.v.

Todoroki was still in the hospital. However today Minako, Yuri and Bakugo went to his room. Yaoyorozu was there with Midoriya and the rest of the Dekusqad. Although Todoroki didn't really want her there.

"What do you three want?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"What did (Y/N) tell you when she saw you?" Minako asked Todoroki in alarm, completely ignoring Yaoyorozu.

"We just talked why?" Todoroki responded.

"We can't find her or contact her since yesterday." Yuri said.

"She didn't mention anything about leaving yesterday." Todoroki said.

"Damn, she left again and she didn't say goodbye again." Bakugo said annoyed to no one in particular. 

"Wait you told her to say goodbye?" Todoroki asked.

"Yea, got a problem?" Bakugo responded a bit irritated.

"She said goodbye to me when she left yesterday." Todoroki said trying to hint Bakugo.

He kept quiet for a while and started thinking. Then he realized. 

"Damnit, she did tell me goodbye yesterday when she left to come see you. That brat just said it in a hidden code way." He ran his fingers through his hair and sat on the floor.

"She didn't mention anything though? As in her past or what she wanted to do now?" Minako asked Todoroki.

"Well not really. We kind of spoke of our past but I had already heard about hers from her old neighbor. But we were interrupted by a nurse." He said

"Wait what neighbor? All the ones that live close to the (Y/L/N) residence are new people." Yuri asked.

"The old lady that lives next door. Mrs. (R/N)."

Minako and Yuri were shocked and looked at each other. Todoroki was confused.

"Um, how do I say this? Look Mrs. (R/N) died three months before (Y/N) left for UA." Minako said

Todoroki was shocked. He felt a small shiver down his spin.

"She was close to (Y/N)'s parents though. I guess she came to speak to you, in ghost form.  I don't know. I haven't heard something like that happen before honestly." Minako said unsure what to say.

"I'm just shocked I spoke with a ghost. But back to the important topic. Where do you think (Y/N) went?" Todoroki asked wanting to change the subject.

"To be honest we don't know. But if we had to guess it has to be the United States. She was going to a doctor there for her legs." Yuri said.

"Yea but I doubt I can get any information from them." Minako said

"What state in the US and the clinic name?" Bakugo asked.

"I can't remember the state name or the clinics name. Look dude I did not pay attention in world history. Also its been a few years since I went to school or even open a world textbook." Minako said disappointed in herself.

"Damn it!" Bakugo said.

"I say we just let her be. She'll come back on her own. She just needs to clear her head." Yuri said without looking at anyone.

Minako looked at Yuri and noticed that he was trying to hold back tears. He left the room but she noticed a tear rolling down his face. Bakugo didn't say a word either and left the room as well, slamming the door in the process.

"I'm sorry for bothering you while you're recovering. Hope you get better soon." Minako apologized while bowing to Todoroki.

"Its alr-