43

Todoroki's p.o.v.

Minako glared at me and I was getting nervous. She didn't act this way towards me before, so what changed?

"I want you to help me speak to (Y/N)." I said.

"For what? So you can insult her? Listen buddy, you got your chance but blew it." She said

"I know I was an asshole and I want to fix that. That's why I want to speak with her."

"If you want to talk to her do it yourself. I am not forcing her to speak to you if she doesn't want to."

"That's why I need your help. She may not want to speak to me."

"Sorry but that's not really my problem."

"Minako, could you at least listen to him?" Fuyumi asked her.

"Listen Fuyumi, even though we are friends and he is your brother I still won't force (Y/N) to talk to him. She told us what happened a year ago and let me tell you your brother over here acted like a total asshole."

"I know and I want to fix that. I know this might not be a good excuse but I was manipulated into being an asshole to her. Someone made me believe my feelings towards (Y/N) were a bad thing. But now that I know that those feelings were love I want to tell her. If she really doesn't want to see me or believe me then I want her to be the one to tell me to fuck off."

"Wait, manipulated? Could I hear your side of the story?" Minako asked. I nodded and told her my side of the story. Minako acted like a true adult, unlike us. She wanted to hear both sides of the story before she continued being rude. Even though we might have the age of an adult we still have the mind of a kid. Minako payed attention to what I said. I made it as quick as possible so she wouldn't get bored. I even told her that I went to see (Y/N)'s father with my dad. Although I didn't tell her that I had Natsuo look up (Y/N)'s medical records and that I recently went to see (Y/N)'s father. She was surprised when I mentioned (Y/N)'s father.

"Wait, you went to see (F/N)?"

"Yes, although I'm not sure that was (Y/N)'s father. He denied having a family."

"Oh, so about your request. I can speak to (Y/N) about it. But I can't promise you anything."

"Thank you. If she doesn't agree to see me I have a plan." I said and proceeded to tell her my plan.

"Well that's going to be a bit harder to achieve. Yurio will do his best to win gold, he has a thing for one uping skaters. Victor is going to go after gold since he left a season, he will want to get his record back. As for Yuri, a wedding is on the line."

"Wedding?" Fuyumi and I asked at the same time.

"Victor and Yuri are engaged. If Yuri wins gold they'll get married. So those three are going to be fierce competitors this year."

"You might want to think of a Plan B." Fuyumi told me.

"Yea."

"I'll still wish you good luck though." Minako told me. I thanked her.

~tiny time skip~

I was in my room at the Todoroki estate. Laying down watching the ceiling. The last chance I had on getting (Y/N) to notice me might be gone. Those three skaters sound like a challenge. They all have goals just like me, the only difference is that they are more experienced while I'm not. They have skated for their countries before. But what am I skating for. I know I'm skating for (Y/N), would the skating hosts allow that. Or do I have to say I'm skating for Japan, or is it UA? I'll have to ask Mr. Aizawa. I hope (Y/N) agrees to talk to me.

"SHOTOOOOOO!"

And my peaceful staring at the ceiling moment was ruined.

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

I was at the hot springs watching tv with Yuri, Victor, Suki and some customers when Minako came back from her reunion with her friend.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't take you to your therapy session today." She said running to hug me to apologize. I patted her head.

"Its alright. I was the one who convinced you to go meet with your friend today. After all I didn't think you had friends." I said teasing her.

"Oh shut up. I didn't think you had friends besides Yuri, Yuuko and Takeshi." She said. She stopped hugging me and looked at me serious.

"I need to tell you something important and serious."

"Ok, what is it?"

"Shoto Todoroki wants to speak to you." She said. As soon as the name Shoto Todoroki was said Suki turned around to look at us.

"Why would that asshole want to speak with her?" Suki asked.

"Well he said he wants to tell you the truth and to apologize for what he did."

"He apologized once and the next day he was a jerk again. I thought you went to see your friend not Todoroki?" I said.

"Well turns out my friend is also a Todoroki. Shoto's older sister."

"Your friends with Fuyumi?!" I asked her shocked.

"Yup, she told me her brother wanted to talk to me but she didn't say which one."

"Oh yea, she has three brothers." I said remembering that there were four Todoroki siblings.

"Yup three other assholes. The girl is ok, I guess." Suki said annoyed at the fact Todoroki was the topic.

"So what do you want me to tell him. I only agreed to tell you but I wasn't going to force you to see him."

"You didn't say anything about my legs right?"

"Nope, but, never mind."

"But what?" I asked.

"Nothing, forget it. So what do you want me to tell him?"

"Tell him to fuck off." Suki said.

"No, tell him I'm not sure."

"Alright I'll tell him that. So are you going to visit your mom next week?"

"I am, could you take me?"

"Sure." Minako smiled at me, I smiled back.

"If its alright with you, can Victor and I come as well?" Yuri asked me.

"Sure, mom would love to have you visit her."

"Don't forget about us. We want to pay our respects to (M/N)." Mrs. Katsuki said pointing at her self and her husband.

"Then we'll all go visit mom next week. Even you Suki, you're not going to be left behind." I said.

"Sure whatever."