30

Mina's p.o.v.

The guys and I decided to go back to UA. It was already late at night so by the time we got to the dorms it was really late. We had to go look for a hotel to spend the night since the gates at UA were closed. The next morning we got up early and went to the dorms. Today was going to be a chill day. When we got to the dorms we could smell the sent of breakfast being cooked. We sat down at our usual table. Soon everyone was down and seated.

"Why is the Bakusquad so quiet today?" Tsu asked.

"Well Bakugou isn't here so that could be a reason." Yaoyorozu said.

"He's probably having some fun with (Y/N)." Mineta said.

"Please refrain from thinking inappropriate thoughts this early." Todoroki told Mineta in his usual monotone voice.

"So Todoroki, why did you leave so early yesterday?" Kirishima asked. Sero, Kaminari and I looked at him confused as to why he asked. I mean we clearly know the answer.

"I just thought I needed to be back to train-

"BULLSHIT! You're just an asshole, that's what you meant to say." Kirishima snapped at him.

"Yo dude, chill." Kaminari said trying to calm him down.

"Why is he the asshole? Bakugou is much more like an asshole yet no one says anything." Yaoyorozu defended Todoroki.

"You're a bitch as well!" Kirishima yelled. Yaoyorozu looked shocked upon hearing Kirishima.

"Seriously dude, calm down!" Kaminari told Kirishima. Sero stood up and went to help Kaminari.

"We promised not to say anything." I said softly so the rest of the class wouldn't hear, but loud enough for Kirishima and the other two to hear.

"Yea man." Kaminari said.

"What are you four whispering about?" Todoroki asked us.

"It would be better for you to speak up so the rest of us can hear. We would hate it if our friends spoke behind our backs." Iida said.

"None of your business!" Kirishima yelled. "All you guys need to know is that Yaoyorozu is a lying bitch!" He continued to yell.

"Why are you saying these mean things to me with no reason?" Yaoyorozu said starting to cry.

"APOLOGIZE!" Jiro yelled. I had enough of this.

"OK ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! First of all, Kirishima calm down. Second, Yaoyorozu stop with the act." I said. Yaoyorozu looked shocked but stopped crying.

"Why are you four being so mean?" She asked us again.

"You know what you did. You set up a trap for (Y/N)." Kirishima told her. She looked shocked but quickly changed her expression to a confused one.

"What are you talking about?"

"Stop playing dumb." Kaminari told her.

"We know what you did. We know the whole truth." Sero told her.

"If this is about the incident from a year ago Yaoyorozu already explained it. (Y/N) was jealous and messed with Yaoyorozu's skates. After being caught she played dumb and even put at risk a competition. After realizing she was caught and there was no way to prove her innocence she left. End of story." Jiro said. Everyone nodded to her explanation.

"Except that all of that was a lie!" Kirishima yelled.

"Do you have proof of it being a lie?" Iida asked.

"(Y/N) does." Kirishima told them.

"What do you mean?" Todoroki asked

"What we mean is that (Y/N) recorded a conversation she had with Yaoyorozu after the incident. When everyone was asleep she went to (Y/N)'s room to 'talk' with her. She confessed the whole truth. But something Yaoyorozu didn't know was that (Y/N) recorded the whole thing." Kirishima explained. Everyone looked surprised and shocked. Even Yaoyorozu.

"She didn't say anything since she was going to leave soon. Unlike Yaoyorozu, (Y/N) is actually nice and didn't ruin her career as whatever she is doing. (Y/N) had planned to leave regardless of what happened. She planned it months before she fell on the ice. (Y/N) didn't escape, she left on her own free will. She would of told all of us why but thanks to Yaoyorozu she didn't. Yaoyorozu ruined (Y/N)' s last months with us for a petty reason." I said.  I got up from my seat. Yaoyorozu was standing up since she was serving breakfast. "I have the recording, I'll go get it to show everyone." I said. I started walking to the elevator. As I passed Yaoyorozu I saw her smirk a bit. She was facing away from the class so no one saw her smirk. Just as I passed her she fell. Since she had the food she dropped it as well.

"Omg are you ok?!" I asked her.

"Why would you do such a thing?" She asked and started to cry.

"What happened?!" Jiro asked

"She-

"Mina pushed me! If you hate me so much you could of just told me. You didn't have to push me. I even dropped the breakfast." She said sobbing even more. I was clearly confused

"Why did you do such a thing?" Iida asked me.

"I didn't push her. I didn't even touch her!" I said defending myself.

"You're just like (Y/N). You hurt me and then try to act as if you didn't do anything." She said

"WHAT THE HELL! WE SAW HOW YOU SMIRKED AND FELL ON YOUR OWN! MINA DIDN'T DO SHIT!" Kirishima yelled. Everyone then looked at me. I got pissed. She has gotten away with a similar situation once but not again. Unlike (Y/N) I won't let this bitch bring me down. (Y/N) couldn't fight back since she has to keep her legs a secret but I don't have any secret.

"You know this isn't going to stop me. I'm going to get that recording and once everyone hears it they'll know who lies and who doesn't." I said and ran to get the recording from my room.

"You bitch!" I heard Yaoyorozu yell. I smiled.

"And you just revealed yourself." I said turning around to look at her. Her eyes widen and covered her mouth with her hands.

"Mission success!" Kaminari yelled fist bumping the air. The boys high-fived each other while I continued my way to my room. Regardless of her blowing her own cover I am still getting that recording.

The boys and I planned this little set up to get Yaoyorozu to confess. Or at least blow her cover a bit. It was a small plan that we thought wouldn't work but she fell for it either way. Now we are a step closer to clearing (Y/N)'s name. Oh and by boys I mean Bakugou. He told us what to do, but we still helped him a bit. Our main role was to act it out. I'm just glad it worked. One point for the Bakusquad. Now we're even. One-one

Bakusquad: 1

Yaoyo-bitch: 1