14

Todoroki's p.o.v.

I woke up and looked around the room. I noticed it was empty meaning the others had already woken up. 'Did I really talk with (Y/N) last night, or was it a dream?' I got up and went to the restroom to brush my teeth and use the restroom. Once I was done I went out and walked towards the dinning table. Kaminari and Sero were the only ones there.

"Good morning Todoroki." Kaminari greeted.

"Good morning to you both." I said. Sero gave me a plate of waffles. "Here its your share of breakfast. Bakugou cooked this morning." He said.

"Thank you. Where are they anyways?" I asked.

"They went to the ice rink. We woke up late so they left us." Kaminari said eating his waffles. I nodded and sat down to eat. Once we were done we headed to the ice rink. Kirishima had left his car so Sero drove us there. When we got there I saw (Y/N) leaning on the ice rink wall pointing at a piece of paper. She was talking with Victor and Yuri. Yuri Plisetsky was nowhere to be seen. I checked the time and saw that is was fifteen minutes till twelve. 'He must have already left to Russia.'

*A few hours ago*
(Y/N) p.o.v.

I woke up and sat up on my bed. I saw Suki on his phone. "Good morning Suki."

"Morning." He said without looking up from his phone. I sat on the edge of my bed and I started to get up. He looked up and saw me trying to stand up. I was able to stand without his help and out of joy I put my hands up and then on my hips. "Did you see that I just stood up pretty quick!" I said excited.

"Congrats, by the way did you even take your medication last night?" He asked me.

"I did!" I told him, "well at midnight." I whispered. He raised his eyebrows and looked at me. "Speak up." He commanded. "I said I did but at midnight. I woke up and remembered I had to take my medication so I did." I said scratching the back of my head looking away from him him.

"So I wasn't dreaming. I thought I heard noises coming from the kitchen last night." He said. I nodded.

"Yep. I even managed to br- never mind forget I said anything. So what are we having for breakfast." I said.  I was about to tell him I broke a glass and cut my self. If I had told him he would of started scolding me, hopefully he ignores my mess up.

"What did you manage to do?" He asked looking at me.

'SHIT!! He heard me.'

"I, um, might of broken a glass." I said nervously. He glared at me.

"You're such a dumb ass you know." He said. He then saw my hand. 'SHIT AGAIN!'

"Your dumb ass cut yourself didn't you?" He said. I nodded. "How did you treat your wound? As far as I know you wouldn't of done it that neatly." He asked.

"Promise you won't get mad."

"Can't promise shit."

"Todoroki helped me, please don't get mad at him. We talked last night and we are on better terms now." I said hoping he wouldn't beat Todoroki up. He sighed.

"Does he know now then?"

"No, I didn't tell him."

"Of course you didn't. You didn't even tell the other dumb asses." He said.

I laughed a bit, "I was going to tell them but I backed out at the last minute. So what are we having for breakfast?" I asked again.

"Damn you're annoying. I'll cook waffles, so go do your morning shit and then go to the kitchen." He said starting to get up from his bed.