55

3rd p.o.v.

(Y/N) was discharged from the hospital later that day. Yuri, Yuuko and Takeshi waited for her so they could go to Ice Castle. They decided to walk and enjoy some fresh air. (Y/N) needed it since she hasn't really been out. She was focused on school and work lately so she hasn't really had a chance to sit back and relax. Her friends have been insisting they go to Ice Castle so (Y/N) can practice skating since she has an entrance exam in a few months, fives months to be exact. Her legs were a bit better now but the damage was done. (Y/N) was just hoping that she wouldn't be tired during her exam so that she can present a good skate.

They were on their way to Ice Castle when a police officer stopped them.

"Are you (Y/N) (L/N)?" The officer asked.

"Yes, that's me." (Y/N) said confused. She knew she hadn't broken the law and she definitely knew the bomb wasn't her plan at all.

"Have you been informed about the bomb?" He asked

"I know there was a bomb but I don't know why."

"Come with me and I'll take you to the station so you can be informed." He said. (Y/N) wanted to know the reason behind the bomb so she was going to go. However Minako came just in time to stop her.

"Where are you going?" She asked the (h/c) haired girl.

"To the police station so we can tell her why there was a bomb at her place. You were supposed to tell her Miss. Okukawa but you didn't so I believe it is up to us now." The officer told Minako.

"I am going to tell her. You can go back to the station. (Y/N), Yuri, Yuuko and Takeshi lets go."

The police officer glared at Minako but let the three go. The police officer left and Minako turned to look the the three.

"I think its best if we go to Yuri's place. Its a bit closer and better than the street." Minako said. She started walking and soon the others followed her.

Upon arriving Minako took them to a more private area away from any guests. She sat down and the others soon followed.

"I know this might be hard to believe but it was your dad who is responsible for this." Minako said.

"WHAT?!" (Y/N) yelled.

"He was out gambling and ended up with a debt he couldn't pay. However he gambled even more and ended up in debt with two different parties.  One of them asked for their payment but your father offered you as payment. The other party found out and decided to kill you before the others get you. One way or another you would of been in bad hands." Minako told them. The three were shocked to hear this, especially (Y/N). Her own father was willing to give her to strangers just to pay some debt.

"Where is he?" (Y/N) asked.

"Why do you want to know?" Yuuko asked her friend.

"So I can personally tell him that I am alive and well and that he needs to deal with his problem like a man. Is that why he left me? To go gamble and then sell me like an animal. I want to have a talk with him. Its been way too long since I last spoke to him." (Y/N) said as tears started forming in her eyes.

"Leave the bastard alone. He will get his karma. I'm just glad you're ok, if it wasn't for the fact that I took you to the Katsukis when I did you might be dead. I don't think I want to attend another funeral in less than a year. So please just stay strong and go to UA. You'll be safer there where no one knows you." Minako said as she started to cry as well. The thought of losing this girl was too much for her.

"I agree with Minako, as much as I hate to see you go to an unknown place its for the better." Yuri said looking down. (Y/N) was shocked to hear how they felt. If it would make them feel more at ease she was willing to make the sacrifice.

"Silly Yuri and Minako. I was planning on going to UA whether you liked it or not." (Y/N) with a smile. However unlike her other smiles this one was quite forced and she held back tears. After the bombing she wanted to stay but now she made up her mind.

"Well I'm going off to Ice Castle. I need to practice hard enough to get me a spot at UA." (Y/N) said getting up. She started to walk out the building. Soon her friends followed her and Minako smiled knowing that (Y/N) was going to be safe. She was willing to do anything for her safety.

'Don't worry (M/N) I'll make she she's safe. No matter what, that is a promise.'

(Y/N) would spend all of her free time at the ice rink practicing. She would study as well whenever the hot springs weren't busy with customers. Ever since she quite professional figure skating she lost her tittle as ambassador and a few others. The day after Minako told her about her father she went to go see her house, or what was left of it. When she arrived she saw that it had burned some. It was broken down but she still went inside since it looked stable enough to go in. She noticed that where the shrine had been was now replaced with a burnt hole meaning a bomb had gone off there. The only thing that she had left of her mother was now burned away. She decide to leave the scene  since it was too much for her. Now she was even more determined to go to UA and become a Japan figure skater. Once she did that her father would see how much she moved on even without. Maybe then it would teach him a lesson that she really didn't need him. Everyone from town would look at her with pity. Somehow the news of what her father did spread around the town. People decided to stay away from her and she soon earned the tittle of the cursed and abandoned child.