22

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

I woke up the next day. I was a bit tired since I didn't sleep well last night. I had some type of dream, I'm not sure how to explain it but it felt real. My legs were a bit numb but I could walk. I got up and got ready for the day. Once I was done getting ready I walked out of my dorm and to the dinning area. Some of the class was already down. Today was Kaminari, Sero, and Sato's turn to cook. I sat down at the table I usually sat at. Suki and Jiro were already there.

"Good morning." I greeted with a smile

"Morning." Everyone who was here greeted back.

I put my head down on the table, well more like slammed my head on accident.

"You ok?" Jiro asked me

"Yea, just tired I guess." I said

"No shit, you woke me up at 12am for a glass of water." Suki said.

"I'm sorry ok, and you left me on read so I say we're even." I told him. I looked up and he just rolled his eyes.

Soon everyone was down and seated, but breakfast was no where to be seen.

"So do you guys think Kaminari burnt the food?" Mina asked us. 

"Probably." Jiro said without looking away from her phone.

"BREAKFAST IS DONE!" I heard Sero yell.

"Finally." Suki said a bit annoyed.

"Its way to early for you to get angry, Kachan. Here is your breakfast." Kaminari said as he set down Suki's plate in front of him. He also gave Jiro, Mina and me a plate. It was pancakes, well some were burnt. After Sero, Kaminari and Sato passed out plates and sat down themselves, Suki asked them a very important question.

"So which one of you two idiots burnt the food?" Suki asked looking at Kaminari and Sero. They looked at each other and then pointed at each other.

"So it was both of you." Jiro said. They nodded.

"But we didn't burn the kitchen down." Kaminari said.

"Well that was something unexpected." Jiro told them.

We finished eating our breakfast. After that we got our stuff and headed out to a practice gym. The practice gyms here at UA have an ice rink built inside along with other dance studios. So all of us could be in the same room even if we were practicing different things. There was also a ballet section. I went to my locker, it wasn't locked but the door was closed. I didn't really pay much attention to it, after all it has been left like that and nothing has happened to my stuff before. I got my skates, put my bag inside my locker, shut the locker door and lock it, and then headed outside. I headed to a chair to put my skates on. I put them on but they felt a bit weird. 'Must be because my legs feel a bit numb.' I got up and made my way to the rink.

"Hey Todoroki is it ok if I practice a bit? I want to learn how to do better for next time. Today is going to be the only day I ask." I heard Yaoyorozu tell Todoroki.

"Alright, hey (Y/N) I'm gonna be practicing with Yaoyorozu for a bit. You can just practice what we were doing yesterday." Todoroki told me.

"Alright." I said.

Yaoyorozu and Todoroki were already on the ice while I was still on my way.

"Hey (Y/N)!" I heard Suki call me.

"Oh hey Suki. Do you need something?"

"Did you take your medication?" He whispered.

"I did, don't worry." I told him. He nodded and then went to his practice studio.

All of a sudden someone screamed. I looked in the direction of the scream and saw it was Yaoyorozu who screamed. She had fallen on the ice, Todoroki was there calming her down. Soon everyone came running to see what had happened. I then went onto the ice and started skating there. Yaoyorozu and Todoroki were far away from the entrance. I then fell as well on the ice. My left leg was under my right leg.

"What happened?" Midoriya asked.

"We were just skating when Yaoyorozu fell." Todoroki said.

"My skates felt weird but I didn't pay much attention to it." Yaoyorozu said.

"Hey (Y/N) are you ok?" Mina asked me.

"Yea I'm fine." I said

"Could someone have tampered with Yaoyorozu's skates?" Ururaka asked.

"I bet it was (Y/N), she came here after I fell. She knew my skates were messed up so as to not look suspicious she came here but pretended to fall. That made her more suspicious." Yaoyorozu said. Everyone then looked at me.

"I didn't do anything, I swear." I said trying to prove my innocence.

"Oh yea, well I heard Bakugou say you woke him up at 12 a.m. what were you doing up that late?" She said glaring at me.

"I, um-

"Give it up, Yaoyorozu has prove against you. You don't have any prove that you're innocent." Hagakure said.

Everyone then looked at me, glared at me.

"I can't believe you would do such a thing." Iida said while pushing up his glasses.

"I bet it was because I hang around Todoroki more than her." Yaoyorozu said. I was shocked, I didn't know what to say or do. Everyone then put skates on and went to where Yaoyorozu was. Only the Bakusquad stayed with me, Jiro also went with Yaoyorozu.

"We believe you broette." Kirishima said.

"Yea I mean that doesn't sound like a good reason to mess up her skates. After all you did win the skating position." Sero said.

"Here get up." Suki said, he held his hand out for me to take. I grabbed it and tried to get up but I couldn't.

"You ok?" Mina asked me. I shook my head no. They looked worried and confused. I saw their eyes widen.

"Dude, are you bleeding?" Kirishima asked me.

"What? I don't think so."

"Then why is there blood on the ice right under your leg?" Kaminari asked me. My eyes widen and I looked down at my leg. A pool of blood was forming on the ice, coming from my leg. That's when I noticed something, I couldn't feel my legs. That's why I couldn't stand up.