5

(A/N, I just wanted to quickly say thank you to @ImHereForTheSpicys for being the first person who commented on this fan-fic. Even if it was a simple 'I can't wait for the next update' I am still grateful for it. It made my day and motivated me to write some more. Anyways this was my quick thanks so now, lets get on with the chapter.)

3rd person p.o.v.

Bakugou had gotten his stuff in his car and decided to sleep one last time in the dorms. Once morning came he headed off to Yu-Topia Katsuki Hot Springs once again.

Everyone was eating breakfast in silence. Bakugou still wasn't here yet. Yuri had told (Y/N) about Bakugou earlier.

"Hey um, (Y/N)?" Yuri asked nervously.

"Yea?" (Y/N) answered

"So um, I'm going to move out and move to Russia with Victor soon." Yuri said

"Really?! Why didn't you tell me before?" (Y/N) asked surprised.

"Well I didn't want to tell you because you got here and its been a long time since we've seen each other. But I was thinking and speaking to Victor last night. We've decided to wait a while longer before we move to Russia." Yuri said.

"Yuri, I don't want to worry you or hold you back. If you want to go to Russia go." (Y/N) said starting to feel guilty.

"I don't mind if we don't move to Russia till next year. Yuri and I will train here and still go compete. Yurio though, is going back to Russia in about three days." Victor said

"And if I could I would leave today or tomorrow. These two are making me sick." Yurio said pointing at Yuri and Victor.

"I really don't want to be a bother though. If you want to go, go." (Y/N) said trying to convince Yuri and Victor to stop worrying about her.

"No, we haven't seen each other in years. I at least want to spend one more year with you." Yuri said

"Well alright. Just know that if you ever want to leave you can, don't let me hold you two back." (Y/N) said giving in.

"Alright." Yuri said with a smile. He wanted to ask (Y/N) about what happened while you were away but he didn't know how to bring it up.

They finished their breakfast and they were just sitting at the table.

"So we should take Yurio shopping some more. What do you say?" Victor asked the three other people with him.

"Ugh whatever." Yurio replied
"Sounds good to me." Yuri said
"I would love to but I have an appointment today." (Y/N) said

Just then Bakugou arrived. He had a suitcase with him.

"Hey Suki. Wait why do you have a suitcase with you?" (Y/N) asked the spiky blond.

"Isn't it obvious, I'm going to stay here dumb ass." He replied

"Why?" (Y/N) asked

"To watch over your dumb ass that's why. Hey glasses, do you know if you have a spare room?" Bakugou asked Yuri.

"I don't think so, sorry." Yuri said apologizing.

"Its fine. I'll just stay with dumb ass then."

"Yo what the fuck. Why with me?" (Y/N) asked, shocked.

"Well first of all I am here to look after you. And second of all I don't want to sleep in a couch." Bakugou said

(Y/N) sighed, "Guess it can't be helped."

Bakugou then took his stuff to (Y/N)'s room and went back to where the other four people were.

"So what were you talking about before I got here?" Bakugou asked

"Victor and Yuri wanted to take Yurio around to shop a bit but I have an appointment today." (Y/N) said.

"Then I'll take your dumb ass to your appointment and then we can catch up with them later." Bakugou said

"Minako was actually going to take me." (Y/N) said trying to avoid getting Bakugou angry.

"Did I fucking ask? I'm taking your ass end of discussion." Bakugou told the girl.

(Y/N) sighed and finally agreed to let Bakugou take her. She texted Minako that someone else was going to take her and Minako said it was alright. Yuri, Victor and Yurio left so it was now only (Y/N) and Bakugou left.

"You didn't tell them?" Bakugou asked kind of softly looking away from the female.

"Tell them what?" (Y/N) asked hoping to find a way to avoid a conversation of the past.

"You know what I mean. You're not that stupid." Bakugou said getting annoyed at (Y/N) for trying to play dumb.

"Awe, I knew you thought I was smart." (Y/N) said avoiding the conversation.

"I know what you're fucking doing. You've done it before. Trying to avoid the conversation. Just answer the damn question." Bakugou said getting annoyed by the second.

"Alright fine. No I haven't told them and I don't want to tell them." (Y/N) said looking away from Bakugou.

"Tch, you're hopeless." Bakugou told (Y/N)

"Yeah I know that. By the way why are you staying? I thought the others wanted to make a dance group." (Y/N) asked Bakugou trying to change the conversation once more.

"I'm not joining that shitty group. I don't want to be around some assholes who think your a bitch." Bakugou said annoyed just from thinking of the others.

"You don't have to do that for me you know. Follow your dreams and go dance, isn't that why you joined UA Dance Academy?" (Y/N) said starting to feel guilty.

"So? I want to help you this time, its the least I can do. Last time I didn't do anything and just stood by and watched as they were telling you shit. I still haven't forgiven myself for it you know." Bakugou said looking down at his feet.

"That's the nicest thing you have ever said, who are you and where is the real Suki?" (Y/N) said shocked but also joking around.

"Fuck you, I take all the shit I said back!" Bakugou said annoyed at her joke.

"Sorry sorry, I take what I said back." (Y/N) said trying to get Bakugou a bit happy again.

"Nah you ruined it, now suffer." Bakugou said walking away while flicking her off.

"Where you going?" (Y/N) asked

"To get my car keys, you do have an appointment today don't you?" Bakugou replied.

"Oh yea that's right."(Y/N) said shocked at how fast she had forgotten.

Bakugou came back and they left to (Y/N)'s appointment.