59

3rd person p.o.v.

(Y/N) arrived late for the first day at UA. When she got there the classroom was empty. A man with blond hair that was styled in a shape of a 'v' or bunny ears had seen her go in the classroom so he went to go see who she was. Upon seeing her looking around and confused he decided to ask her what she was doing.

"Hello young one, what are you doing?"

Upon hearing this the girl with (h/c) hair jumped up and turned around to see who had spoken. After seeing him she put her hand over her heart.

"You scared me, anyways I arrived late but I can't seem to find anyone."

"Are you in class 1-A?"

"Yes sir, my name is (Y/N) (L/N)."

"Mr. Aizawa is outside in the field with the others. Come with me and I'll take you."

"Alright, thank you Mr-"

"Call me All Might."

"Oh ok."

The two left the classroom and headed outside. Soon she saw the people who were going to be her classmates for the next three years and who she assumed was going to be her teacher.

"Mr. Aizawa, I bring you your student who arrived late." All Might said. The man who is now known as Mr. Aizawa had medium length black hair. He had some facial hair and black eyes along with a look of sleep deprivation.

"Why were you late? If you can't arrive in time then don't come. Don't waste my time and yours." Mr. Aizawa said strictly.

"I'm sorry Mr. but I got the date wrong and I live a few hours away." (Y/N) said and bowed apologizing.

"Tch, go get changed into your gym outfit and come back. We're doing a dance assessment." He said and turned around to look at the other student.

After (Y/N) had gotten dressed she came back and was now standing with the rest of the students.

"You are all going to do some Dance assessments and then show me your skill." Mr. Aizawa said. "You're going to measure your jumps both height and length. You're going to do hand stands, pushups, pullups, spins, and you're also going to run. The running is to measure your stamina. Some grip test and weight lifting. After that you are going to do some ballet, ballroom, contemporary, hip hop, jazz, tap dance, folk dance, Irish dance, modern dance, and swing dance. (I looked up dance types and these were apparently the most popular so lets just go with them). Also at the end you're all going to do a free style." Mr. Aizawa explained. Everyone was wide eyed at this point. They didn't know that they had to do this much. Then again UA was a prestigious school and won in every school competition.

"Sorry to interrupt but I actually came here for the figure skating program. But I didn't hear you mention it. Also that's kind of the only thing I know, well actually I know ballet but not the others." (Y/N) said. Mr. Aizawa looked at her then at a clip bored he had in his hands.

"So you're the one who added that program. I saw it here but didn't think you were in my class since 1-B also has some students with figure skating. I guess we're adding skating to the list then. Oh and I don't care if you know the other dances or not, you're all going to do them whether you want to or not. Also every test is going to give you points, who ever ends up being last is going to be expelled."

Upon hearing that the person with the least points was going to be expelled the whole class gasped. (Y/N) sighed and thought 'welp this is it. Not even a full day and I might break my promise with Yuri.'

Everyone started with their assessment and before the dancing part started Mr. Aizawa showed them their scores. (Y/N)'s legs were starting to feel tired considering she ran and jumped quite a bit. Upon seeing the points so far someone with the name Izuku Midoriya was in last. (Y/N) only beat him by 2 points. They had a little break before they would start dancing so (Y/N) sat down on the floor as she drank her water.

"As a UA student you should take care of your gym uniform properly. Don't dirty it with dirt. Get up." A guy with blue hair and eyes, also wearing glasses, said to (Y/N) as he chopped the air with his hands. "Same goes for you!" The blue haired boy said to a spiky blond one.

"Huh? Is the stick still up your ass or something?! I don't give a fuck about what you think, I'm sitting here." The spiky blond said back to the blue haired boy.

"I'm sorry about the uniform, I can wash it. I'm just tired and would like to rest for a bit and there aren't any chairs here." (Y/N) said. The boy just frowned.

"Well if it can't be helped. Just make sure not to get it any more dirty. We are in a prestigious school and we should take care of it, whether that be desks or uniforms. My name is Tenya Iida by the way."

"(Y/N) (L/N)"

"Alright get up and lets start with the dances first up is Ballet." Mr. Aizawa announced.

After everyone was done doing the dances Mr. Aizawa normally gave his students to perform, they went to a gym for ice skating. Since (Y/N) had brought her ice skates she used those and the rest of the class were given some. Before they started Mr. Aizawa gave them a paper which had the music they were going to preform to and the choreography.

"Memorize this the best you can. Its shorter than an actual short program so it should be easier to remember it. You have 30 minutes to practice it."

After they were given the go signal they went on the ice. Some students were having trouble just skating regularly on the ice. (Y/N) started working on memorizing the program the best she could. This was one of her weak points, following a program she just received and getting it right on the first try. Sure it was something that no skater can do but (Y/N) gets distracted by the music easily and skates to it instead of the paper. However since this was a test she was going to do her best. After she got the first part memorized she began skating. She nailed it and went to look at her paper again for the rest. As she was practicing she jumped, spun and did so many things to get ready and nail the test. The others just looked at her and they knew then that she was truly happy to ice skate.

"Dang how can she jump and spin? I can barley even stand here." A boy with blond hair and a lightning streak asked to his new friends beside him.

"Don't know man but it looks so cool, and manly."

After their 30 minutes were up they started going on the ice performing one by one. They went by seat order so (Y/N) was the last one to go. She did better than she thought. She followed the choreography but almost messed up at the step sequence. After she was done the class gathered around Mr. Aizawa as he showed the scores.