10

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

It has been three days since Yuri and Victor asked me to choreograph their free skate program. I have been working hard on it and I'm finally finished. Yuri, Victor, and Yurio went out since its Yurio's last day here. He is leaving tomorrow morning to Russia. Suki is on his bed, we were able to put two beds in this room and it isn't that crowded. He looked up from his phone and stared at me since I was staring at him for a while now.

"What?" He asked

"Nothing, I was just thinking about how fast time goes by."

"You're a dumb ass, and don't think I didn't notice you've been sleeping late the past three days." He said scolding me.

"Hey you said no all nighters, in my defense I slept late and I didn't pull a single all nighter." I said proudly. He threw a pillow at my face and I glared at him.

"Yet you look like shit." He said then looked back at his phone.

"You look worse." I muttered.

"The fuck you say!?" He screamed and threw another pillow at my face.

"I said you look great."

"Whatever."

I looked back at the piece of paper that was in my hands and smiled. 'I hope they like it.'  I heard people talking downstairs. 'They must be back.' I got off my bed slowly and then started making my way out the room. I got downstairs and I saw the three boys. 

"So I finished the free program." I said casually.

"That's great! We can start practicing either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow." Yuri said with a smile.

"Yep, so Yurio how was your stay here in Japan with us?" I asked the blond Russian.

"It was ok I guess." He said as he sat down in front of the TV. He got the remote and started watching random shows.

"Hey dumb ass, do you need something from the store?" Suki asked me as he came into the room.

"Uh, could I get (f/s) *favorite snack*?" I asked Suki.

"Sure, do you three want something?" 

"Nah." Yurio said.

"We're good thanks." Yuri said.

"Alright, I'll be back soon." Suki said. He walked out and left to the store.

Bakugou's p.o.v.

'Great now I actually have to go to the store.'

I got in my car and drove to (r/s) *random store*. I parked my car when I got there. I turned off the engine and got my phone out.

Me:
I'm here, you better hurry the fuck up. If you aren't fucking here in the next minute or two I'm leaving.

Shitty hair:

Chill Bakubro, I'm pulling up.

I looked up and saw Shitty hair's car parking beside mine. I noticed that Dunce face, scotch scotch tape, and that half and half were in the car with him. I got out and when Shitty hair parked they all got out as well.

"The fuck you needed me for that you couldn't tell me over the phone?" I asked annoyed.

"We came to ask about (Y/N). We wanted to meet up where she is staying but you didn't want to." Half and half said. I glared at Shitty hair.