32

(A/n, so after today the requests for the 1k celebration are closed. I will be updating daily for two weeks. I hope you guys enjoy and I'll try my best to keep my promise. If I don't update in the morning then I will in the afternoon. So don't worry, I'll do my best for you guys to have a chapter daily. If for some reason I don't get to update in these next two weeks then I will update two chapters when I do. For example lets say I forget or something on Monday, on Tuesday you guys will be getting  two chapters. Once again thank you for those 1k views.) 

Todoroki's p.o.v.

I decided to talk to Yaoyorozu about these weird feelings and thoughts about (Y/N). She is a nice person so she can help. I walked up to her and asked if we could go out to talk. We went to a near by coffee shop.

"So what was it you wanted to talk about?" She asked me as we were sitting down.

"I wanted to ask if you knew what it meant for someone to think about someone else."

"What?" She asked clearly confused.

"What I mean is. What does it mean that I think about (Y/N) a lot?"

"How often do you think about her?"

"Quite often. Especially while I'm skating with her."

"She is manipulating you."

"What?!"

"You heard me. Those are signs of manipulation. She has you thinking of her at every moment especially when you should be concentrated about something else. You shouldn't let her manipulate you this easily."

"What should I do? Should I confront her?"

"NO!" She yelled. She looked away embarrassed. People started staring at us. "Sorry. Anyways we should wait a bit longer to see what her motives are. Then we can confront her. Don't act to weird around her though."

"Alright. Thank you."

"No problem." She smiled and I forced a smile. Something about this conversation doesn't seem right. I drank my coffee as I thought of what felt wrong.

The short competitions for Yaoyorozu and (Y/N) were here. I wished (Y/N) good luck. Ever since my talk with Yaoyorozu I felt strange. But I'm not sure what. I want to talk to my sister about this but she has been busy. As days go by I keep thinking about (Y/N) more and more. I honestly want to go up to her and confront her. But I have to wait.

(Y/N) won the skating position while Yaoyorozu got the ballet position. Yaoyorozu was a acting even more strange than normal. She kept looking at (Y/N) weird. The rest of the day (Y/N) and I practiced our routine. She kept missing jumps so we had to practice over and over again until she got it right. After a while she looked weird. Her skating was a bit off and I could tell she was tired. Now that I mention it, she doesn't have a good stamina. That fact could be bad for her safety, she could fall or pass out while on the ice. Mr. Aizawa gave us extra time to practice. I wanted to tell her we could stop for today but I remember Yaoyorozu telling me that if I do stuff she would want she could manipulate me even more. I have to make (Y/N) do as I say, that way she can't manipulate me this easily. Although I feel like this isn't whats going on, yet I still listen to Yaoyorozu. After we finished practicing she ran out of the practice building. I sighed and went to my locker. I put my skates in and other stuff. I also took out my phone and other items. Everyone else has already left to the dorms so it was only (Y/N) and I. I heard the front doors of the building slam shut, so it was only me left. I walked out and went to open the door yet it was locked. I tried to open the door again but it was locked. I started to worry a bit. I called Yaoyorozu and told her I was locked in the building. A few minutes later she came to get me. 

"Thank you."

"No problem. I'm sorry I took so long, I had to go to Mr. Aizawa for the keys. I have to go return them though."

"I'll go with you, its the least I can do."

"Thank you."

She locked the door and we started making our way to Mr. Aizawa.

Yaoyorozu's p.o.v.

After I got Todoroki out of the building I told him I needed to return the keys. I locked the building's doors  but made sure it didn't close after that we left. I'm glad Todoroki got locked here, now I can make the plan I wanted to do a while ago. I turned in the keys and we left to eat dinner. We ate and got ready for bed. I went to my room and waited about 30 minutes. I started to change into some black clothing. I got some items I needed and put them on a small book bag. I checked the time and saw it was midnight. I made my way out of my room as quiet as I could. I decided to take the stairs down since the elevator makes a bit of noise. I walked out of the dorms and checked for the curfew robots. I made my way to the practice gym and opened the door. Luckily the janitors and teachers didn't come to check the door. I decided not to use a flashlight as that would get the robot's attention. I made my way to the girls locker room. I got in and the lights were on. Whoever was last here didn't turn the lights off, but I'm thankful to them. I made my way to (Y/N)'s locker. I saw that it was wide open, another good thing. I took her skates out and started messing them. I put them back in and closed the door. I decided to leave the lock off since she might of purposely left it off. I started making my way out of the locker room when I saw my locker. Another idea popped in my head. What if I messed my skates and made sure I got on the ice before (Y/N)? If I can get hurt first people will suspect someone messed with my skates. leaving it at that there are five suspects. However since (Y/N)'s skates are already messed up her going on the ice and falling could mark her out of suspicion. All I have to do is convince people it was her who did it. But how? Todoroki. He barley hangs out with her and hangs out with me more. Also I have convinced him that (Y/N) is manipulating him so it would be easier to convince him. I walked up to my locker and messed my skates. After I was done I left the building and closed the door this time. I made my way to the dorms carefully and went to my room. I went to sleep peacefully knowing that tomorrow I was going to finally get rid of (Y/N) messing with Todoroki's relationship with me.