11

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

I looked down and frowned upon hearing Kirishima. I wasn't mad that he asked, its just that it brought some memories.

"Ah, sorry I shouldn't have asked." Kirishima said apologizing. I shook my head and forced myself to look up and smile.

"Its alright. The truth is I don't have a house." I said.

"You don't have to say anything if you don't fucking want to." Suki said.

"What about your parents? Where do they live?" Todoroki asked.

"Shut the fuck up. She doesn't have to answer." Suki said glaring at Todoroki.

"Its alright, my mom past away a few years ago and I haven't heard from my father as well." I said trying to hold back tears.

"Sorry I asked broette." Kirishima said.

"Its fine."

"Oh yea, I bought cake mix and I was wondering if I could use your kitchen and dishes to bake?" Sero said randomly.

"You'll have to ask Yuri." I said pointing at the said male.

"Yea sure its fine with me." Yuri said.

"Alright. Thanks." Sero said smiling.

"If you brake something please don't try repairing it with scotch tape." I told Sero. His eyes widen.

"It was one time. ONE TIME." He yelled as he left the room.

"Does he even know where the kitchen is?" Victor asked. Just as he finished saying it Sero popped up out of the corner of the hallway.

"So um, where's the kitchen?"

"I'll take you." Yuri said getting up to show Sero the kitchen.

"So what do you guys do at UA?" Victor asked.

"We do freestyles, hip-hop and sometimes choreography. We mostly do choreography as a class." Kaminari said proudly.

"That's cool. I heard UA has a figure skating program. Who does that?" Victor asked once more.

"Well Todoroki here is the best male at it while (Y/N) is, or was, the best female. There are others who are good at it like Yaoyorozu, Aoyama, Uraraka, Midoriya, and believe it or not Bakubro can also skate. He just doesn't want to." Kirishima said.

"I didn't know you could skate Bakugou." Yuri said as he came in.

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"Its just that ever since you arrived I haven't seen you skate." Yuri said trying not to anger Suki.

"The only reason he can skate is because he refuses to let Midoriya be better than him at something. He likes freestyle better than anything." I said.

"Don't mention Deku!" Suki yelled.

"So about scotch tape? What did he do with it last time?" Yuri asked curious.

"He broke some baking item and tried fixing it with scotch tape. He was about to use it when Mr. Aizawa saw him." I said.

"He tries to fix everything with scotch tape." Suki said. He heard something fall from the kitchen and a 'shit' from Sero. He then appeared from the hallway. "Do you have some tape?"

After Sero's prank on asking for tape and a smack from Suki, Sero finished baking the cake and brought it out to where we were. He gave everyone a slice. The cake tasted good, I wonder where he learned to bake like this?