48

~flash back, once again. This is going to be the last flashback, I promise~

4 year old (Y/N)'s p.o.v.

I practiced my routine once more. The sound of the music was beautiful that I kept skating to the rhythm.

"(Y/N)! You forgot the step sequence again." My mother shouted at me from outside the rink. I skated towards her and stopped.

"Sorry mom, I guess I got distracted." I said apologizing.

"Its alright honey. How about you do it again from the start? Or are your legs tired?" She asked me. I shook my head.

"Nope! My legs are still good." I said and she nodded. I started skating again and did my best to remember the step sequence. When I was done I skated back to my mom.

"That was great. Lets take a break then you can go again. We'll leave in about half an hour. Your father is going to cook (f/f) favorite food today." She said. I nodded and made my way out of the rink. Before I got off the ice a girl and two boys about my age came up to me.

"That was so cool!" The girl said excitedly.

"Thanks." I said. My mom went to where I was and saw the three kids.

"Hello you three, I'm (M/N) (L/N). This is my daughter (Y/N) (L/N)." My mom told them.

"That's a pretty name! I'm Yuuko. This is Yuri and Takeshi." The girl known as Yuuko said. She pointed to each of the boys as she said their names.

"Thanks, um, could I walk by? I need to go use the restroom." I said trying to get by.

"Sorry about that." The boy named Yuri said as he moved out of the way.

I went to do my business and walked back to my mom. The only reason I was allowed to go by myself was because the owner of the ice rink is mom's friend. There are also security cameras and not a lot of people come here. As I made my way back I saw my mom talking to the three kids. She was on the ice teaching them a few tricks.

"That's all I can show you three, I'm sorry. But I'll tell my husband to come tomorrow so you can learn and practice." Mom told them.

"Why can't you skate some more?" Yuri asked her.

"My legs get tired quickly. I'm able to skate a bit thanks to luck." She answered him. She got off the ice and took the skates off. The three kids were still there. I walked back to my mom and when she saw me she smiled.

"Your mom told us you are going to skate professional soon." Yuuko told me. I nodded my head.

"Yup, I'm going to compete when I'm six!" I said excitedly.

"How old are you?" Takeshi asked me.

"Four."

"So are we!" Yuuko said excitedly.

"Mrs. (L/N), can (Y/N) play with us for a bit?" Yuuko asked my mom.

"She has to practice, but I don't see why not. Go along now, (Y/N), I'll call you when its time to go. I'm going to speak to the owner for a bit." Mom said, I nodded and went off to play with my new friends.

3rd person p.o.v.

(Y/N) skated with Yuuko, Takeshi, and Yuri for the rest of the time she was going to be there. Her mother' s legs were tired from showing the three kids some tricks so she got her walking stick and went to talk to the owner of the ice rink, also known as her friend and Yuuko's parents. Ever since then the four have been friends and often skated together. When (Y/N) practiced they practiced with her as well. Along with Yuuko, (Y/N) would defend Yuri when Takeshi teased him for his weight. The four would always be seen together, whether is be at school or on the ice. Yuuko showed her friends Victor's skating. Takeshi didn't care but Yuri was fascinated. (Y/N) was also fascinated a bit but she saw him as a small rival on the ice. Soon they turned 6 and (Y/N) practiced more for her upcoming competitions. She was able to gain a spot as ambassador of the Japanese city of Karatsu. She was happy when she got the tittle and was 11 at the time. After (Y/N) received the tittle as ambassador of the Japanese city of Karatsu she went back to her home town since she was away for competitions. She was received with her friends throwing her a party to celebrate. The next day the four friends meet up at Ice Castle.

"So where do you guys plan on going to high school?" Yuuko asked her friends.

"Why you asking that? We still have like two years." Takeshi said.

"Well yea but I think we need to think of a plan. I mean two years can go by fast." Yuuko said.

"I want to go to UA Dance Academy." (Y/N) told them.

"What?!" The other three said in unison.

"UA Dance Academy? One of the top dance academies in Japan?" Yuri asked shocked.

"The one where only a few students get granted entrance?" Takeshi asked, shocked as well.

"Yup, that's the one." (Y/N) said calm.

"How are you so calm about it? Aren't you worried about the entrance exams? I heard there are two exams, a written one and a practical one." Yuuko asked her friend.

"Chill, its not like I'm taking the exam tomorrow." (Y/N) told her friends.

"Why UA though? I thought you wanted to figure skate?" Yuri asked (Y/N).

"Well UA was my mom's dream school. After she told me about it, I made that dream my own. Mom said they have a skating program and not many people join for it since many people don't know about it." (Y/N) told them.

"So you're doing it for your mom?" Takeshi asked her. (Y/N) shook her head.

"I told you that I made her dream my own. She isn't a main reason I'm going. I can learn a lot of things at UA since its a prestigious school." (Y/N) explained to her friends.

"Well then we'll cheer for you." Yuri said.

"I thought I told you guys to chill. I'm not taking that exam tomorrow. Like Takeshi said, we still have two years for that." (Y/N) said. She was excited for her future. Only two more years till she can go to UA.