57

3rd person p.o.v.

It took quite a while to get here but it was now in her hands. (Y/N) (L/N) had an envelope from UA in her hands and she was nervous to open it. Her friends were there beside her. She finally decided that it was now or never and opened the envelope. A small round disk came out and the four stared at it. A hologram, or at least what looked like one, appeared out of the disk. There was a man, bluff and tall. He had blond hair in the form of a V or bunny ears. He had a big smile. Takeshi immediately recognized the man.

"That's All Might, Japan's number one dancer. He is great at everything and is loved by many people." Takeshi said with stars in his eyes.

"Well aren't you a fan. And you judge Yuri and I for liking Victor." Yuuko said.

"I don't know man, but I think Victor is better looking." Yuri said bluntly.

"Well of course you would think that. Victor is younger than All Might after all. All Might is great at everything while Victor is only good at skating. Besides Victor skates for Russia, All Might dances for Japan." Takeshi said trying to defend All Might.

"Shut up, I'm going to miss the part where this guy tells me if I'm in or not!" (Y/N) sort of yelled at her friends.

"Oh yea, that's what we were doing." Takeshi said.

"Hello young (Y/N) (L/N), it is I All Might. I am here to give you your results for your entrance exam at UA. You did well on your written part with an 80% average. As for your practical you did amazing. In points where you can understand you got 95.47 points. It was counted as a short program. Congratulations young (L/N) and welcome to UA Dance Academy." The man said. As soon as the message was over the disk turned off. (Y/N) started crying tears of joy and her friends soon followed.

"You did amazing (Y/N)!" Yuuko said and hugged her friend. The boys soon joined in on the hug.

"So this means that you'll be three hours away." Yuri said. "I can't believe it, we're going to be away from each other after all these years." Yuri said crying even more.

"Hey don't say stuff like that! Either way she is stuck with us cause we're her best friends. Don't forget (Y/N)!" Takeshi said.

Minako walked in and saw the four crying and hugging each other.

"What is going on?" Minako asked concerned.

"I did it Minako! I got in UA, I can follow my dreams and go to the same school that my mom wanted to go!" (Y/N) said happily. Minako smiled and hugged the girl.

"Yeah, you can follow your dreams." Minako said while hugging her.

~one week before first day of school~

*THUD!

Yuri turned to the counter where (Y/N) was at and saw that her head had smacked straight into the counter. She quickly straightened up and rubbed her forehead.

"OW, THAT HURT!" (Y/N) yelled.

"What time have you been sleeping? It isn't like you to fall asleep in the middle of the day. Especially during work." Yuri asked his friend.

"Tell me Yuri, what is this sleep you speak of?" (Y/N) asked. She had bags under her eyes and looked like a homeless person.

"You have to take better care of yourself. Tell me, is this how you're going to be at UA. Cause if you are then I better transfer to a school nearby." Yuri said worried.

"Listen mom, I can do just fine on my own thank you very much. Its just that my uniform still hasn't come in and the first day of school is right around the corner." (Y/N) said starting to stress out. "Plus I have to catch up on f/a (favorite anime). After days of practice and studying I deserve some peace time. Also school is starting and I doubt I'll have time to watch anything."

"So where are you staying at?"

"Dunno, Minako said she was going to arrange it out. She was going to look into it when she goes to see Shigaraki."

"I bet she has everything set out. You're worrying yourself too much."

"You're right. Its Minako we're talking about. She must have everything done and is just waiting till the day I'm off."

"Yup, now lets go back to work. And no sleeping, you're lucky the counter stopped you. Next time you might end up of the floor." Yuri said and walked away to continue sweeping.

"Jeez, thanks for the advice. And thank you counter, my face really appreciates it." (Y/N) said sarcastically.

There was a ring from the door and (Y/N) turned to welcome the customer.

"Welcome to Yu-Topia Katsuki Hot Spring, how may I help you?"

"Hello, I'm here to deliver a package to Miss (Y/N) (L/N)." The guy said holding a box.

"Oh, that's me."

"Alright, I need you to sign here please." The guy said putting the box down on the counter and pulling out a notepad. (Y/N) signed it and looked at the box.

"Thank you, have a nice day miss."

"Thank you, and you too." (Y/N) waved as the man left the building.

"Now this is what I've been waiting for." (Y/N) said and started opening the box. The sender was none other than UA Dance Academy.

She opened the box and inside was the school uniform. Yuri came to see who was at the door but as soon as he saw (Y/N) with a box he guessed it was only a delivery man. Yuri noticed the joy in (Y/N)'s eyes and the words UA Dance Academy and knew that it was the long awaited uniform. (Y/N) pulled the uniform out and smiled at the beauty of the uniform. After days of waiting she finally had the uniform in her hands. All that was left was wait for the day to come when she finally left to start her dream. Yuri was about to speak when he noticed something. (Y/N)'s eyes went from excited to sadness and confusion quickly.

"Uh (Y/N)? Is there something wrong?" Yuri asked.

"They got my size wrong."