9

Bakugou's p.o.v.

Everyone who was in the common room jumped after I screamed. Half and half came out of the elevator. Once he saw me we made eye contact. I glared at him and he glared back.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm getting something that was stolen from my room." I said

"You packed everything yesterday and you're now realizing something was stolen." He said

"Fuck off." I said and walked towards the elevator.

"Where do you think you're going?" Half and half asked as he grabbed my wrist.

"Get your fucking hands off me. I'm going to look for dunce face." I said glaring at him once more.

"Why do you need him?"

"He stole something from my room."

The elevator dinged and out came dunce face. I glared at him. He had the picture frame in his hands.

"Before you beat me up I need to tell you something." He said

"Go ahead, I'll grant you your last request." I said glaring at him even more.

"Mineta was the one who stole it. He showed it to me. I was going to tell you over the phone but you hanged up. I had to go get it from him. Here." He said handing out the frame. I was about to take it when half and half beat me to it.

"What's so important about this frame anyways." He said then looked at it. "Why do you have a picture of (Y/N) and a guy?" He asked.

"None of your business now give it fucking back." I said getting angry at him.

"Answer my question first, then I'll give this back." He said. After a while I agreed. You owe me one (Y/N). If it weren't for you I wouldn't of come here looking for this shit.

"What do you mean by (Y/N) can't skate anymore?" He asked. That motherfucker, he isn't going to stop till he has an answer.

"I can't tell you that." I said glaring at him, if looks could kill he would be a dead motherfucker.

He sighed, "Then I'm not giving this back to you." He said. He noticed something on the back. 'Crap, did I not hid it well.'

"What's this? Kaminari, did you put a piece of paper in the back of the picture frame?" Half and half asked dunce face.

"No I didn't. I don't know if mineta did."

Half and half then removed the back of the frame and took out the piece of paper.

"This is a skating program. Was this the reason you wanted the frame back?" Half and half asked holding the paper.

"Listen, I'm just here to get it back. (Y/N) needs it." I said hoping he would give me the picture frame and paper back.

"Why does she need it? I mean she did say she can't skate." He said looking at me.

"You're asking way to many questions asshole. Just give it back so I can leave." I said.

"You know this could help me win at a skating competition." He said starting to read it more. "Wait this if for a partner program. Why didn't she show me this? We could of won if we used this." He said looking offended.

"You want answers you can call her, I just need that back and I need it now." I said glaring at him.

"And if I don't?"

"I'll beat your ass."

"Here, just tell her that when I call her she better answer my questions." He said handing me the frame and paper.

"Fucking finally. Oh and about your request that's up to her." I said. I turned around and started making my way out the door.

"Tell her that I'll see her at a skating competition." Half and half said.

"Whatever." I replied and walked out the door and got in my car. I pulled my phone out and called (Y/N).

"Hello?"

"I got the fucking frame back. Fucking mineta stole it. You owe me one by the way."

"Ugh, fine. Thank You though."

"Half and half still wants answers though. He said he was gonna call you and you better answer his questions." She was silent after I told her what half and half said.

"Hello? Are you still there?"

"Uh yea, hey listen. Um, you know what never mind."

"Tell me."

"No its nothing. Wait, are you talking on your phone while driving?"

"Yea, so?"

"What do you mean so? Get off the fucking phone and drive. Damn, be careful I don't want you crashing." She said trying to change the subject. I ignored it and went along with it.

"Watch your fucking language. Bye"

"Bye"

She hanged up and I put my phone up and continued driving.

I arrived after a long three hours and it was already dark outside. (Y/N) had called me a few minutes ago saying she was back at the hot springs with the other three. I got out of my car and took the picture frame along with the paper and walked inside. Once I was inside I looked for (Y/N). I found her sitting in front of the TV along with glasses and silver hair.

"You're back!" (Y/N) said excitedly.

"Yeah yeah. Here." I said handing her the items. She looked at them and smiled. "Looks like I got work to do." She said happily. "Don't you dare put on an all-nighter." I said hitting her on the head. She rubbed her head, "I won't."

I went to take a seat beside her.

"Ok so I'll tell you how the program is going to go in a few days. I gotta fix Yuri's part since he has improved since I wrote this. I'm also going to change my part to fit Victor better. How good is your stamina?" (Y/N) said.

"Yuri here has a better stamina than me. He can hold out pretty well." Victor said.

"Alright then, I'll tell you two when its done. Hey Suki could you bring me a pencil?" (Y/N) asked me.

"Sure." I said. I got up and went to get a pencil from her room. Once I arrived I noticed I still needed to unpack. I sighed, I got the pencil and walked out.

"Here." I said handing her the pencil.

"Thanks." She said with a smile.

"I'm going to unpack so see you losers later." I said and started making my way to (Y/N)'s room.