42

Todoroki's p.o.v.

After receiving the information I needed from Natsuo I decided to see (Y/N)'s father again. I was sitting at the same table I sat with my dad and waiting for the prison officers to bring him. After a few minutes of waiting he was brought in. They sat him down and then left the room.

"You again?" He asked.

"Yes. Could you please tell me about (Y/N)? Please, I made a mistake and I want to fix it." I pleaded. He sighed and looked at me.

"Listen kid I don't know who that is." He said. I could hear some sadness in his voice.

"Why do you deny her so much?" I asked him.

"Listen kid, you and your father are the same. Pressuring some old man to talk about some girl he doesn't even know." He said. I got mad. How dare he compare me to my father.

"I AM NOT LIKE HIM!" I yelled. The man shook his head as if were disappointed and he was right.

"Tell me what mistake did you do?"

"Oh so you can ask questions and expect them to be answered but I can't."

"Listen kid I just want to know and see if I can help."

"Fine, I was an asshole to her. She was accused of something she didn't do and I believed in that accusation. When she needed me the most I abandoned her. Now I want to fix that mistake. I want to tell her that I'm sorry. She might never forgive me anymore. Hell she might even hate me and decided to date Bakugou." I said looking down at my hands avoiding eye contact with him.

"Seems like you and I made the same mistake. I doubt you would want to hear an old man's story. But it seems like you really like her."

"I do, and some other girl made me believe my feelings were manipulation. So many things were planted in my head that I couldn't think straight. (Y/N) left us since we were assholes to her and now that we want her to come back she refuses. We deserve it."

"Seems to me like you know her. Why did you even come here?"

"Well I just thought that if you really were her father then you would tell me more about her. We don't know much about her. She didn't speak about her past or parents." The man looked down and avoided eye contact.

"Well then she must have her reasons. But you keep mentioning 'we'. Who is we?"

"Oh its the class. You see she got in to a prestigious dance academy. UA Dance Academy. She was admitted into class 1A which is now known as Group A. All 21 of us were a great team. Until a year ago. We drifted apart after an incident. And that incident was one of the reasons I began being a jerk to her."

"Could you tell me more about this incident?" I nodded and told him everything. He listened closely. I could tell he was curious about this incident involving (Y/N). Although he was cautious of how he talked I could tell he was curious about any event involving (Y/N). I even told him my plan to get her attention at the Grand Pix Finals.

"Ok kid, you wanted my advice then I'll give it to you. Your plan might work, but whats most important is communication. Talk to her and tell her how you feel. Tell her the truth and she might forgive you. All you need to do is talk to her."

"Thank you, I'll keep your advice in mind. So you really don't know her?"

"Sorry kid but I don't."

I was about to talk again when an officer came in the room. He said time was up and took the man away. I exited the building and went to the Todoroki estate. I got inside and took my shoes off.

"Welcome back." Fuyumi said.

"Thanks."

"So I talked to Minako and she agreed to see you." She said. My eyes widen from surprise and excitement.

"Thank you Fuyumi."

"But I'm coming with."

"Alright, when are we going to see her?"

"Well she said she was going to do something this afternoon but she decided to ask someone else to do it. So this afternoon."

"Ok, when are we leaving?"

"When Natsuo comes back. I got to tell him to do some chores for me. If I leave him a note chances are he isn't going to see it or ignore it and throw it away saying I didn't leave anything."

"Alright, I'll be in my room if you need me."

"Alright."

I walked to my room and went to sit down at my table. I started to look at the competitions I have to do before I can even get a spot at the Grand Pix Finals. Since I competed for UA I only need to win four competitions in first place. I'll need a short program and a free skate. So who do I ask to be my coach because apparently I need a coach. Mr. Aizawa, Present Mic, or Ms. Midnight? There are other teachers I could ask as well. But who would be the best option? I feel like Mr. Aizawa would be best. He may be lazy but he believes in hard work. I'll ask him when I go back to the dorms.

"Oh come on Fuyumi! Today was supposed to be my lazy day!" I heard Natsuo yell. I decided to get changed since he was already home. A few minutes after I was done Fuyumi knocked on my door telling me it was time to leave. As I exited the house I saw Natsuo with an apron on washing the dishes. "Why me?!" He was saying and he scrubbed a plate.

"Oh Natsuo, there is a plate and glass in my room." I told him. He immediately turned to see me and glared at me.

"Fuck you!" He said glaring. He turned back around and continued washing dishes.

"Lets go." Fuyumi said.

~tiny time skip~

After three hours we arrived at the restaurant we were meeting Minako at. We got inside and the waitress took us to Minako.

"Minako, good to see you." Fuyumi said excitedly. Minako looked up from her phone and her eyes lit up once she saw Fuyumi. She stood up and walked up to her to hug her.

"Nice to see you too Fuyumi."

"This is my younger brother who wanted to speak to you, Shoto." Fuyumi said pointing at me. Once Minako saw me she glared at me.

"You're Fuyumi's brother?!" She exclaimed shocked while pointing at me. I cleared my throat before speaking.

"Yes I am. I'm Shoto Todoroki, although you might of already known." I said. We sat down, Minako still glaring at me.

"Yea I know you. So what do you want Shoto Todoroki?" She said clearly mad at me while STILL glaring.