12

(A/N, I just want to give a quick thanks to everyone who is reading this. To everyone who has commented and liked chapters. I also want to thank those people who have added this story to their reading lists. All of you have motivated me to keep writing chapters. So once again thank you. Now lets get this chapter started.

Todoroki's p.o.v.

Sero had asked Bakugou where he was staying the past few days. Victor answered for him by saying Bakugou was staying with (Y/N) in her room. I felt mad but I don't know why. When Kaminari said that they had finally started dating I got even more pissed. I immediately stood up and excused myself to the restroom. I made my way to the restroom, I locked the door and got my phone out. I called Midoriya.

"Hello?"

"Midoriya could you hold the gate for me so I can get in the dorms?" I asked.

"Oh sorry but I can't. Only Mina was granted permission to get in after curfew, why?"

"I don't think I can stay here any longer."

"Why not?"

"Well I heard (Y/N) and Bakugou were dating and for some reason that got me mad. I don't think I can stay here for long." I said explaining the situation.

"Oh, well I'm really sorry but I  can't hold the gates that would be against the rules. So why did you get mad, were you perhaps jealous?"

"Its fine, and why would I be jealous?"

"Well didn't you say you might of had feelings for (Y/N)?"

"That was a year ago. But I don't know anymore."

"Why don't you ask her directly if she is dating Kachan, because I don't think they are actually dating."

"Alright I will. Thank you and sorry for bothering you."

"No problem and you didn't bother me."

"If you say so."

I hanged up after saying 'goodbye' and sighed. I looked at my phone and saw I still had the lock screen picture of (Y/N) and me. I smiled at it and decided to leave the restroom. I got back to where the others were and saw that (Y/N) and Bakugou weren't in the room.

"Where did Bakugou and (Y/N) go?" I asked.

"(Y/N) left to sleep and Bakugou went with her." Kirishima said. I felt angry again, could what Midoriya said be true? Was I jealous? Just then Bakugou entered the room.

"So when are we leaving?" I asked Kirishima.

"Well Mina was gonna come tomorrow morning so I'm not sure. Maybe tomorrow?" Kirishima said questioning himself.

"So we are all sharing a room?" I asked.

"If that's ok with you." Sero said.

"I don't mind."

"I know why don't we watch some skating videos?" Yuri said suddenly.

"Uh sure I guess." Kaminari asked.

Yuri got up and put skating videos on the TV.

"So you two skate too?" Kaminari asked Yuri and Victor.

"Yep, I skate for Japan, obviously. And Victor here skates for Russia, Yurio skates for Russia as well." Yuri said

"So how hard is figure skating? I've only seen others practice but I haven't actually tried it myself." Sero asked.

"Well it can be pretty difficult, especially the jumps." Victor said.

"Those jumps look cool. I've seen Todoroki over here jumping. I've also seen (Y/N) skating and it looks amazing." Kirishima said excitedly.

"(Y/N) has always loved skating. We actually meet in a skating rink." Yuri said.

"I saw a video of her skating the other day on YouTube." I said.

"Oh yeah, I saw that video too. It was recent wasn't it?" Sero said.

"Huh? What video?" Yuri asked surprised. Bakugou also looked surprised.

"Someone uploaded a video of (Y/N) skating a few days ago. She looked so cool. Here let me show you." Kirishima said getting his phone out. He pulled up the video and showed it Yuri. Bakugou and Victor both leaned in to see the video.

"Did the triplets upload another video with out Yuuko knowing?" Yuri asked.

"Looks like it. But hey if they didn't I might of haven't came here to be your coach." Victor told Yuri.

"So where is this ice rink anyways? She skated recently right?" Kaminari asked Yuri.

"Uh the ice rink is near by. Its called Ice Castle. The video however is a few years old." Yuri said. Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero were shocked.

"She looks the same though!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"If you look closely you can see that her hair is a different length. Plus I can tell since I was there when this video was filmed. Also the ice rink doesn't have that sign anymore." Yuri said pointing out some differences.

"I thought it was recent." Kirishima said.

"Nope. That video was actually taken either one or two years after she enrolled in UA. She came to visit during her break that time." Yuri said.

"Has she skated since she came back?" I asked curious.

"Why do you need to know that?" Bakugou asked glaring at me.

"Geez, I was just asking." I said glaring back at him.

It was now around 8 pm and it was dark outside. We were still watching TV, well more like some of us were. The majority were on our phones. Bakugou then excused himself to sleep and he left. Soon one by one they were leaving. I decided to go as well. Upon entering the room I was going to share with Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero I saw that there were four blankets laying on the floor. I laid down on one and tried to go to sleep.

"Where is she?"

"I don't know."

"Bullshit!"

"Calm down..............best."

Bakugou glared at us and screamed at us. Kirishima tried calming him down but he barley able to.

"Why.....................?"

"...........bad for you."

"I guess."

"Get........................"

Blood? Why is there blood on the ice? I felt someone behind me. I turned around but instead of someone there was a mirror. I saw myself and saw that I was wearing the outfit I was going to wear for the pair skating competitions with (Y/N). I blinked and then the outfit had blood on the right  leg. I was confused, for some reason my hand moved and touched the mirror. It shattered and the glass pieces were all over the ice. I noticed my left skate had blood on the blades. 'The hell is going on?' I suddenly realized I was at the UA ice rink and there was blood on the ice near the door.  I started skating towards the blood for some odd reason, however it wasn't long till I fell. I sat up and rubbed my arm since I hit it on the ice when I fell. I looked around and saw that I was no longer at the UA ice rink but somewhere else. 'Where am I?' I heard people talking and enter the ice rink. It was like if they never noticed me. I couldn't see their faces, but there were four people. Two had long hair and the other two had short hair. The ones with short hair had black hair and one of the people who had long hair had reddish-brown hair. The last one had (h/c) *hair color* hair. They all got on the ice except for the one with (h/c) hair. They were standing outside the rink watching the other three skate. They turned around and left the building. My body started moving towards them but why? I got outside and saw them walking towards the road. I tried to get them to stop but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth.

*CRASH*